Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda88

Chatty Member
To be fair there’s about 10 years between them, they probably only really have work in common. Eoghan definitely seems more mature and he’s worked his way up in media, I remember him years ago on Pop4. I’d say he knows how to work the desk during the show while she doesn’t. On his most recent post about his puppy she replied to him in Bertie’s voice ffs (she really needs to quit with replying to her own posts on both her pages as if they’re having a conversation)
Is he still leaving to move to Australia?

Reactions: 1

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Jesus the Garrihy's will advertise anything! Cant believe Doireann is advertising McDonalds. Trying to make it all cool with the festival vibe but basically will flog anything if the money is right. All about supporting local and small businesses until one of the biggest corporations in the world coming knocking!

Ailbhe got a hamper from Cadbury today. Think it was to do with the competition for a new flavour but you wouldnt know from the little snippet Ailbhe showed on her stories. You would think if a company took the time to send a gift that she would maybe give a bit of info! She is meant to work in marketing and PR too so she has no excuse. Obviously only wants the freebies!

And dont get me started on the poetry!
The poetry ....😂😂😂

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
I don't have kids but is it normal to have a changing unit in the kitchen aswell as the nursery?!? I would imagine most normal people can only afford one.
I do have one upstairs and downstairs, they’re not fancy, one was second hand from my friend and the other was a gift when baby was born. I needed them after a section, core was so weak was agony to change baby on couch or on the bed. Definitely couldn’t be trekking up and down the stairs at every change either.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
She's renting an apartment in Castleknock five minutes away from mammy and daddy.

The Dove gradual moisturiser is actually really good, I discovered it during lockdown.

I was surprised they didn't. They had a strange set up to their wedding though. They obviously loved the venue for day 1 but it wouldnt fit everyone. Then had a day 2 and basically had a second wedding reception then. It seemed a bit much!

I am surprised how much freebies Ailbhe gets say now for the baby and in the past for her wedding given she isnt really well known. As others said she is only known as their sister.
Part of the deal is probably for the other sisters to mention to free gear too

Mona86

VIP Member
The podcast is very forced and is not funny . It’s all people she wants to talk to so they know who she is.. clawing her way up the ladder . I agree Ian Dempsey is something to her I think godfather so she was a shoe in .. I find the constant harassment of people to do the podcast all so cringe . I think there is something very disingenuous about her .

Yes she would !! He has money , a hotel and she can present the perfect family
Life !
I have an aunt that married a wealthy business man. He has had several affairs, she knows well his ‘work nights away’ aren’t legit. They have 2 kids & go in lavish hols, all for insta/facebook but there’s no marriage there. She stays as she only has to work 2 days a week, her job is a hobby really , she knows well who she’s going to bed with but chooses to stay. Lots of women do!

Hannahchoo

RIP to their grandfather, very sad and it's a shame he never got to meet Ailbhe's baby.

Sorry for abrupt change of topic but someone said Doireann's bf looks like Eugene and I literally can't unsee it in the latest pic she has put up. Also he kind of looks like a chipmunk 🙈
You’re welcome 👌🏼

Heidi77

VIP Member
He's really slagging her saying things like 'oh do you have dusters, you never said' when she said people had DMd her to sympathise with her he said 'was it your mom and dad', they have a boat you know' etc
It started as listeners messaged in to say she sounded really aggressive
There's talking the piss out of a friend and then there's just insulting them
Ha I like it!

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Reckon Ailbhe has had the baby? No stories since the nursery tour (🙄) on Mon, and last grid post was 5 days ago. Which sis will get the honour of godmother??

Zigandzagger

I don’t get why people think the husband isn’t present just because he’s not in photos. My husband isn’t on any social media so I don’t share many pics of him. My social media is usually just me and a occasionally the children. He’s very much present though!!
I was going by what people here has said previously. People who apparently live locally and say it’s always just her & the girls. And also, for me personally, I wouldn’t do a magazine shoot unless my husband was on board and part of it too. As I’d rather be featured as a family or not at all. But hey, we’re all different, aren’t we?

I have no ill feeling towards him or Aoibhin. I think that’s clear from my comments

Yes. I was thinking the same about Emma. All gift and swipe ups now..still like her though but definitely playing the blogger game of lets tell insta what has broken or what I like....boom the gifts come in

Yeah.. I like her too. I’m just more interested in the mummy blogger side of things. I imagine it’s easy to get caught up in the freebies and “swipe ups” when opportunities come your way.

I think Beaut Truth gets the balance right. She talks about make up and fashion and works with a few companies but you don’t feel like she’s trying to sell constantly.

Anyway... I‘ve gone off topic there.. sorry