Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Listened to the podcast for my sins.... And they close on a cavan joke? Ugh yer wan from aldi would like a word

Reactions: 1

wotzsnots

Yeah I’m the same, used to really love the podcast but there’s no creativity, the format got old very fast.

It’s not great compared to other Irish podcasts like Bandwagons which I would 100% recommend! And wasn’t Doireann’s podcast number one in Ireland on Spotify recently?? 😮
Especially when she had every member of her family on at one stage 🙈

Loki

Agree I'm in Cabu at the min and it is pissing me off that so many Influencers got free trips with everything included and mislead people by saying you get a BBQ etc in your cabin. You do get one but then have to pay €30 for the gas to use it! You literally have to pay for everything and they got it all handed to them for nothing.
Ooh Cliona O’Connor is there at the moment too on a gifted trip. Now, I actually do like her admittedly.

Panda88

Chatty Member
I think thats kinda the point with them being so obvious with their location. She tagged every hotel she passed and they all took the bait..
As for the other one and her gifted stay - they can well afford their own trip! Be great to see hotels cut the free stays and see where all their fav influencers end up holidaying next year..
It made me laugh that she kept saying you should definitely bring all of your own shopping (which you should) but the few things she had to buy for her kids were probably the only money she had to spend!

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Give over. It's a conversational question. Maybe they wanted to know if one of the other "influencer" public figures Garrihy sisters were minding the dog. Maybe a million reasons. People are naturally nosy by nature and you can't live out every minute detail of your life to monetise it and then clutch your pearls in shock when someone asks about your dog!
We'll agree to disagree

Ailte

VIP Member
The gorgeous Aoibheann didn’t set her sights very high with Fairly Shitty did she?! Why no Oscars for one so beautiful we have to wonder? And why in the name of god did she get that monstrosity of a fringe to cover half of her mug? So many questions. Time for a Q&A maybe....
The fringe does not suit her at all. I spoke out of turn already about their looks so I don’t want to cross the line in any way again but in my opinion Aoibheann is ‘the fairest of them all’. Interesting that the mum would answer so quickly, I have a sister and we would never ask our mum who’s the prettiest. It’s ridiculous.

treatyo'self

charity donation = tax dodging primarily !!
Agree with comment above about a Ailbhe finding a route to freebies - very true. The dublin cruises can’t be too busy in the winter and also with covid in 2020 I imagine she might be wondering what are the long term options....
How does it work with the donation and tax? Seen someone mention something about that before and didn't understand what it meant..

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
He's really slagging her saying things like 'oh do you have dusters, you never said' when she said people had DMd her to sympathise with her he said 'was it your mom and dad', they have a boat you know' etc
It started as listeners messaged in to say she sounded really aggressive
There's talking the piss out of a friend and then there's just insulting them
Was that on the show today or on social media somewhere? I don't get the dusters bit 😕.

LucyLiu

Okay, and how did she go from Spin to hosting a breakfast show on 2fm?
Louise McSharry has spoken about how hard it is to claw your way into a DJ gig in RTE, and Doireann did it in 2 years? Gway outta that
Probably because of her following and the fact she is quite good at her job.

Clontarf2020

My family have a holiday home in liscannor/doolin... The mum and dad are loved but to be honest the locals can't stand the girls. They come down and think they are the queen's and vips.. Swan into family hotela doolin/armada... I can remember a couple tried booking into armada one of the suites with the baths as they were on honeymoon and they were told they fully booked so took normal room and low and behold doireann posts pics and videos of the welcome bottle of champagne and Strawberries from one of them rooms.. Absolute shame. The couple were in a friend's bar in lahinch talking about it. She was very upset. But look famiky comes first.
We have met the owner lots of times. He is a nice guy. So is his family. But ask the locals. Everyone knows he is gay. supposedly she knows he likes to take a roll in the rushes but look if she is happy with the lie then good luck to her. Look at Philip scholfield.. Don't know much about the middle sister. But their dad is hilarious. Been in his company over the years. My family and their famiky same position. Parents from Co Clare us kids raised in Dublin.
That is mad if he’s gay.... hopefully bisexual or else that will be a disaster! Was he with guys before aoibhin openly or all on the hush? He seems lovely to be fair!!!

Siobs

VIP Member
Doireann seems to get panic attacks now too. She’s in the wrong profession I think for that

Jane12

I’d imagine it’s to do with the postpartum hair loss. My hair started falling out about 6 weeks after the birth of each of my children and I got a couple of inches off.

Panda88

Chatty Member
If you give money to charity you can offset it against your taxes! So if you were due to pay 5k in tax but gave that to charity then you no longer have to pay 5k in tax. You can claim tax relief on it. You don’t get the whole 5k off! Anything above €250 entitled you to claim tax relief. Bono does it the whole time. Lots of bloggers do it! So remember when Rosie and Sue are doing things for charity... they’re gaining followers, people start rallying around them and then they don’t have to fork out for a lot of taxes but they look angelic!
Only companies can not individuals

Ailte

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with this. I left my baby for a weekend away when she was 2 months old. She was with my parents. She's a healthy happy 7 year old now and thinks I'm the bees knees 😂
Everyone’s different and every baby. Would have been a struggle for me with the boob situation as well as Covid this year and my baba is intolerant so cried for the first 4mts solid so no chance of me going anywhere.