Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy03

Is there a link to her accounts?
It's a private company so it's not publicly available. You can see some figures here like net assets etc.

Reactions: 1

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I must say despite all her money and in the aesthetic-obsessed Insta world we live in, I admire that Cliona differs from so many others in that she hasn’t got a plastic face and seems to embrace wrinkles and no fillers look which is so much more relatable to me than the hair extensioned, lip-filled, cheek-filled botoxed huns out there 😂
Clementine Macniece was there too during the week!

Reactions: 1

Marjorie

I think DG has plenty of talent and made it to where she is because of her following not the fact she’s got a connection to ID. Honestly!

I like the three sisters-think theyre different and seem to have values.

yeah they get some freebies. But then you know what they share some their private life so maybe that’s the trade off. They’re deffo nowhere near as sponsored as the majority out there

Heidi77

VIP Member
It's an old quote for people who didn't wanna be found out in the 50s 60s 70s for having sex.. They were havin a róll in the rushes 😂😂😂... So no one would see them 😜😜

But this is a boy with a million dollar hotel. I don't think I blame her.. If I turned my head to that but got to have the big hotel and money.. That would keep me happy. Love isn't everything. I say good luck to her. She will get half of everything if it goes belly up
[/QUOTE
Really? You’d be happy with that?

Poogram

Chatty Member
Sorry this is OT but does anyone know if there is a thread for Martin Gilfoyle? Or what has been going on with him recently that he’s getting shoutouts from people saying how nice etc he is.
Don't know if there is a thread. Can't find it if there is.
Marty is big on Tiktok. I assume it must be teenagers or children doing the shoutouts.

LucyLiu

Ailbhe thinking she’s the shit with the latest post. Not being mean but she’s thin yes .... yawn another bounce back in record time but she sure is no looker and just hanging on the coat tails of the sister and getting all the freebies.
Thats an absolutely horrible thing to say about someone. Criticise her yes, not someone's looks?

Thats an absolutely horrible thing to say about someone. Criticise her yes, not someone's looks?
Nevermind just saw the rest of the comments

Ailte

VIP Member
Middle sister on dying to show herself after having the baby!! 🙄 and when she says oh handy for these days when we’re just walking and eating ! Sorry there love we all have jobs families commitments mortgages and the like... I’m teaching full time three kids under five in childminders husband an essential worker. We’ve bills groceries and yeah pretty feckin busy don’t get to see either set of our parents as all over 70 now.. so we’re busy minding them and working.. so you enjoy your little strolls there and waiting for packages on your doorstep and sure book another night in shelbourne you may aswell now you’ve grandparents on call.. you’re v busy too..
Ya we get it, you look like you never had a baby at all. Fail for me on that front! If she wears a medium lord! I’m a medium and a size 12. They have no idea of the real world struggles, just keep lapping up the freebies.

Mona86

VIP Member
Does anyone have any more information on this piece of gossip apart from someone saying it in here a while back? Haven’t heard it anywhere else?

So would you say they are just pals really?
Definitely. They do get on but there’s no marriage really

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Definitely is the left hand as he wearing watch on the right wrist wonder is this more scandal on her and other girls man 🤔
He has a pic on his work's website and it appears to be on the right hand (not linking here! Google it yourself)

So either he swaps the ring from one hand to the other or the it's an image flip thing. Now it could be that the ring belonged to his dad or something but still a bit odd. I have two inherited wedding rings but I don't wear often, never before I was engaged myself and only on my right hand. I find when you're young 'of marriageable age', people notice stuff like that quite easily and aren't shy asking

Mumford123

We took the Dublin cruises boat trip this summer, we met the dad & the mom & had very different experiences. The dad was such a gent, spoke to everyone boarding the boat & took time to make you feel welcome. We had small children with us & he spoke of his grandchildren. Disembarking, we met the mom when we had a question of where to get the dart, she seemed completely flustered & was giving my little one a map but when someone she knew approached her she dropped us mid Conversation & turned her back to engage with them. We completely
Felt fobbed off by her. The boat trip itself was really enjoyable. Albeit expensive.

i has messaged ailbhe prior To the trip which she ignored

They do come across as a lovely family & I have to say I enjoy listening to Doireann each morning

Hannahchoo

You know I really hope the rumours are not true about her husband. I mean she uprooted her life and moved to Clare...hardly the place to live in her line of work. Two gorgeous littles girls then..like it's so sad if it is true whether they continue to be together or eventually end it.

Does anyone have any more information on this piece of gossip apart from someone saying it in here a while back? Haven’t heard it anywhere else?
I have an aunt that married a wealthy business man. He has had several affairs, she knows well his ‘work nights away’ aren’t legit. They have 2 kids & go in lavish hols, all for insta/facebook but there’s no marriage there. She stays as she only has to work 2 days a week, her job is a hobby really , she knows well who she’s going to bed with but chooses to stay. Lots of women do!

So would you say they are just pals really?