Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

treatyo'self

If you give money to charity you can offset it against your taxes! So if you were due to pay 5k in tax but gave that to charity then you no longer have to pay 5k in tax. You can claim tax relief on it. You don’t get the whole 5k off! Anything above €250 entitled you to claim tax relief. Bono does it the whole time. Lots of bloggers do it! So remember when Rosie and Sue are doing things for charity... they’re gaining followers, people start rallying around them and then they don’t have to fork out for a lot of taxes but they look angelic!
Ah, gotcha 😉 thanks!

Cant-be-arsed

Went to one of their Beo workshops. Totally not worth the money. Arrived in before it started and Doireann literally ran away for fear she’d have to talk or say hello to us plebs. Claire Garrihy is definitely Kris Kardashian pushing all three to sell their souls to any brand that will pay them. Better believe the older one does not use lidl nappies 🤔
I’ve often been tempted to go to one but the price of the tickets was madness. Are the goody bags decent? I’ve never loved her guest lineup either Sile Seoige isn’t my cuppa. I would have liked to see Dr Doireann O’Leary in Cork when she was on I do like her but I wasn’t able to go.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I thought Aoibhin might be pregnant lately the last knight and day shoot had the old loose blazer again that she got through 2 other pregnancies earlier on, then I see her latest post she definitely looks to be wearing the looser looking clothes again. Maybe she doesn’t want to rain on Ailbhes parade I don’t know what does anyone else think ?
I was thinking the same last week.

Brave woman 3 under 4 is definitely a lot of work.

Sickoftheswipeups

This conversation doesn’t feel right at all. I’m all for critiquing their online presence but this is a family and a family man being discussed :confused:
As all the InstaHuns say themselves, unfollow then. Nobody is forcing you to read it.
[/QUOTE]
Are opinions not allowed?

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I saw that! Nothing wrong with her ego.
as a dog owner, I find it funny when people refer to me as my dog’s mum...bit odd (he def is treated like royalty in our house... but I’m not his mum!)
Yep, I always thought that was odd too. I totally call the dog my baby but I'm absolutely not his mom!

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
It must be so disheartening for anyone trying to get their foot in the door of media to then hear Roz Purcell filling in for Doireann this week on 2fm (same when Greg was filling in for Eoghan). Roz is a nice enough girl but no radio experience apart from the last time she filled in and no harm to her she doesn’t have the best voice for radio. That’s not something she can help but there must be any number of women who do looking for a break on 2fm who’ve been doing work experience for years
To be fair they’d have never gotten anyone with any real radio potential in to cover annual leave as that would be a huge ego kill for the original presenter and there would be murder. Instead they get someone who’s popular but Who does not necessarily have any radio experience to attract new listeners.

Ailte

VIP Member
I listened to the podcast as I’m due to give birth again in a few weeks and I’m far from a private patient like Ailbhe so i was interested to hear her take on things. To be honest she is just too sweet to be wholesome! She mentions about other mothers giving advice when it isn’t appreciated etc... and that’s about as raw as she gets! she doesn’t really give any advice herself to be fair but I’m just sick of going online and watching her so in love, so in awe, so everything is hunky dory all the time! Makes the podcast sound a little unbelievable when she says how “hard” she found it or is finding it! She has her mam around the corner from her able to see the baby on walks daily. My poor mam might not see this baby for months the rate things are going coz she’s living in total fear of breaking lockdown rules. Go watch Caroline Foran for a bit with her screaming baby and you’d have an idea of the reality of being a FTM or anytime mam for that matter. The whole process leading up to Ailbhe’s birthing was magical! Her consultant was a godsend! I’ve seen my consultant twice and that’s with complications. I’m finding it far from magical to tell you the truth except for one amazing. Midwife who is so clued in. Ailbhe had a scan at 38 weeks and a day later went for an induction, laboured immediately, popped him out within 12 hours! She was so lucky! The Everymum podcast obviously wants positive birthing stories out there I get that and agree! It’s very hard to listen to complications! Especially when you are due but I think now more than ever the public should be so enraged at this level of barbarism within the Irish maternity sector and there are women whose awful experiences aren’t being echoed like these positive ones! It’s not fair on them and it’s not fair on future mothers to be.
I didn’t listen to it and won’t. Hadn’t realised she went for induction at that stage. Does she say why? I understand your fears. They are all valid. My baby has severe reflux. Born in middle of pandemic and no support from family coz of lockdown. It has been very tough. I wish you all the best.

Thump

VIP Member
It could be cash in a bank account or maybe she bought equipment to record her podcast. Her total assets are 122k so she has liabilities too of around 37k. Might be a loan or something.
Is there a link to her accounts?