Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda88

Chatty Member
And Donal’s away again today (don’t know if it’s free yet) and Lottie Ryan was in 3 different hotels last week (all with #gifted or @tagged)and headed home to delivery of her new @tagged kitchen and living room furniture. I’m sure Doireann’s ‘adventure’ this week will have a # somewhere along the way
Wait does Donal not live in LA? I've not looked at his profile for ages because he does my head in 😂

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
What about that girl a few years ago who claimed Dorieann stole her boyfriend? Dorieann came out as saying it was all lies and the girl admitted she made it all up. Hard to know what to believe.
Thats the only one i heard of.. whats the story behind the others?

Thump

VIP Member
It’s obvious is it not? No actual celebs wanted to do it, she had to go to her own as last resort. The whole Paul Mescal/ Chris ODowd Twitter stalking was 1000000% the height of mortification.
Yeah but why did she think her family were interesting enough as an alternative.

Lollypopper

This 🙌🏻 I think that having to spend that kind of money is actually madness in this day and age there should be support for people who need it. Also, and I’m probably going to be slated for this, I don’t believe in a lot of the mindfulness crack that is being spun for people with genuine issues. I believe in proper psychological and psychiatric intervention if it is needed I am all for that and a qualified psychologist can do wonders I have seen one myself over the years and she helped me more Than I can say but this business of doing a quick course and calling yourself a counsellor and charging a fortune to people desperate for help is absolutely disgraceful.
sorry. Tangent. But it is something that I’ve seen lately in my extended family and it has been awful to watch.
Very well said

Clontarf2020

She's the best craic too, doesn't take herself too seriously. I think aoibhinn is very settled & old beyond her years..
Aoibheann can come across quite boring, I think it’s more the persona than who she really is! A bit more craic and realness would be good! Doireann is the best fun at least!

Mona86

VIP Member
There is a thread for Emma - lots of people seem to like her. I’m not decided yet I feel like she doesn’t really portray a realistic image of life with 3 kids and the constant sensory play lectures drive me nuts. Not everyone is happy to let their children completely wreck their house!!
sorry I don’t know how to link the thread for her to this one I’ll mess with it and see can I do it.

@Cant-be-arsed

Clontarf2020

To be fair to doirin apparently Ailbhe has a new dog anyway!

what are the rumoursOn aoibheans hubby?id find that hard to believe he was gay!

Scrk1994

Wait does Donal not live in LA? I've not looked at his profile for ages because he does my head in 😂
He and the family moved home and are living in Howth. They planned to move home this year, but the pandemic accelerated them coming home. I didn't envy them trying to move back, it looked like a nightmare.

Bonne Femme

I think collab is they have the goods as payment for her to advertise them on her instagram. An AD would be that too or payment also.