Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
It really bugs me how Aoibhin leaves the tap running to let the dogs drink. Over the summer she used to do it with the hose. How hard is it to have some bowls outside for them.
Same, hopefully the actually have water bowls inside? Not safe for them not to have access to water all the time.

Reactions: 1

Clontarf2020

Claire garrihy actually asked me if I knew who her daughters were when buying baby stuff from the store I work in. She asked if there were any further discounts - the items were in a sale already. I said no and she threw in the “do you know who my daughters are? They will speak about this online, and say if you treat me well....or if you don’t..
Shocking!!!!!

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I agree..she seems to be on her own alot with them which is hard going when they are so small. Genuinely think that's why she goes to Dublin so much so her mam can help her. Like they have built a big house I passed it recently but what's the point of it if hes married to the job and shes wrecked rearing the kids alone.
How do you know where her house is?

Bonne Femme

She does look a bit tired but it could be the stress of what’s happening and her husbands work would very much be affected and mothering 2 small children? Not sure she is pregnant

Cant-be-arsed

Gregans is fab for afternoon tea love it! And as I said each to their own in fairness it was her day and she had it her way and that’s fine. And also I do think she looked beautiful her dress was gorgeous both days. I just wouldn’t be into having 2 weddings. It isn’t for me. But each to their own.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about her finances, she does loads for charity & helps people out and she’s giving the hotel a boost. I was very respectful said people are sick of looking at influencers & their #gifted posts & why not put her money where her mouth is when that’s what she is asking of us. She could still give the hotel a boost while paying for her visit & showing it to her followers.
My question was what was salty about her reply?

Lollypopper

Claire garrihy actually asked me if I knew who her daughters were when buying baby stuff from the store I work in. She asked if there were any further discounts - the items were in a sale already. I said no and she threw in the “do you know who my daughters are? They will speak about this online, and say if you treat me well....or if you don’t..
What??? That is absolutely disgraceful

Zigandzagger

Re John not being pictured in the magazine shoot, I'm sure I read a comment on her Insta from one of the hair or makeup people thanking both of them for their hospitality on the day, so clearly he was there but didn't want to or wasn't asked to be featured.
I think that's fair enough tbh - she's the one whose job it is to sell her lifestyle, and if he's not into it, he's right to just not get involved.
What's the story with the his and hers shower situation though - are they actually in the same room (as I'm sure she referred to the green-tiled shower as 'John's corner') or is the green shower part of an en suite, perhaps?

Yeah, we’ll that’s ok if he doesn’t want to be featured and shes ok with that too. I would have just thought a family shoot might be nicer. And then it raises his profile a bit for the hotel. But it’s ok if he’s more private (I deliberately only have two followers on insta)

Yeah he was a great age. I’ve heard it said when someone dies at that age it isn’t a tragedy but it’s a great hole in the life of their family.
Sorry I’m a bit fed up of the Covid and the restrictions and thinking of poor souls who can’t have a proper send off when they die. Wondering if I’ll be able to have my husband in with me when our baba comes and just generally hormonal 🤣 and sick of it.

Think we’re all fed up with covid!!!! Hopefully it will work out ok for you when you have your baby.

That’s so true whoever said losing someone at 95 is not a tragedy but leaves a huge hole in the family. RIP to their grandad

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Not wishing to body shame by this comment but how on earth can Ailbhe be a size 12. I’m a size 12 and I’m built like a footballer after years playing gaa so a big booty! I’d have thought she was an 8-10. I don’t believe it. Just bought my first pair of sweaty Betty leggings unrelated to her promotion of them. She’s as good as all the bloggers now with discount codes.
It could just be the way sizing is gone now. I'm also a size 12 in jeans in most places now but have a few old size 10 pairs that fit the same 🤔. Jeans/bottoms in most places are tiny these days compared to a few years ago!

Daisy03

Looks like that comment has been deleted now? So sick of "influencers" deleting every single negative comment even if it's not directly critisicing them. They all live in a delusional other world where nothing is ever wrong. What kind of example is Aoibhinn setting for her girls if she deletes these comments instead of accepting them like a grown up?
But she didnt delete EZ living's response. She knows what side her bread is buttered. She wants more free sofas!

Panda88

Chatty Member
It includes self employed people too. They don’t have to be a registered company as such I don’t think.
For self employed and paye workers the refund goes to the charity so the tax payer gets no benefit or tax relief. Only companies/businesses registered for corporation tax get a tax deduction.