Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
They're her babies and I totally get that she's not thinking anyone would abuse pics of her kids but unfortunately it happens. It's naive of her to think that it's ok to put pics of babies up half naked. I know that you can't techincally see anything but I think that's irrelevant. You're drawing attention to your babies by doing this. With a following of her size I would think she would air on the side of caution. I have a family member who's pics of her kids from a private Facebook account were found on a "suspected" paedophiles computer. They were fully clothed in the pics!! Ever since I found out about this I have strong beliefs that children shouldn't be shown on social media full stop! The internet is a dark and scary place
That’s terrifying

Reactions: 1

Thump

VIP Member
It's a private company so it's not publicly available. You can see some figures here like net assets etc.

Odd she had no earnings in the period. Can buy the financial statements from the CRO for €2.50 if anyone wants to see more.

Last edited:
Ya I think so.. If he wants his litre fumble every so often then let him get it out of his system.... I'd bloody take the hotel and money any way 😂😂😂🤑🤑🤑🤑.. Fuck that..

• Haha

Gossqueen30

He has a pic on his work's website and it appears to be on the right hand (not linking here! Google it yourself)

So either he swaps the ring from one hand to the other or the it's an image flip thing. Now it could be that the ring belonged to his dad or something but still a bit odd. I have two inherited wedding rings but I don't wear often, never before I was engaged myself and only on my right hand. I find when you're young 'of marriageable age', people notice stuff like that quite easily and aren't shy asking
I actually looked back from the start of her post from today yes it does appear to be on his right hand was just coming on to correct my error of judgement 😑

tedheck

I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I don’t doubt their kindness to the dogs and I admit I am dog mad so the babying thing is ok by me lol but going out and purchasing a dog is just annoying to me when there’s so many out there looking for homes.
They forgot about Bob fairly quick. How long was it before she got Bertie. Who Is doireanns boyfriend? It looked like when they were staying the hotel that he drives a Range Rover.

Lollie92

This house is making up for other stuff in there lives. Using it as a distraction to what they can’t face. I feel sorry for Aoibhinn a bit she is practically a single mom with those kids.
I agree..she seems to be on her own alot with them which is hard going when they are so small. Genuinely think that's why she goes to Dublin so much so her mam can help her. Like they have built a big house I passed it recently but what's the point of it if hes married to the job and shes wrecked rearing the kids alone.

Panda88

Chatty Member
She also said that this hotel suffered during lockdown but then went on to say today that loads of brides to be messaged to say they were going there and people should go midweek as it’s wedding central at the weekend - so they can’t be doing too bad.
We got married just before lockdown and between us and our guests staying there they would have made 30k plus. And there were two more weddings that weekend!

Heidi77

VIP Member
This house is making up for other stuff in there lives. Using it as a distraction to what they can’t face. I feel sorry for Aoibhinn a bit she is practically a single mom with those kids.
What do you mean, cos he runs a hotel? How do you know this ?

Mommamia

VIP Member
I have met Aobhieen a good few times in different settings and she has always been the same person sweet and friendly. Doireen on the other hand there is an edge to her. It could be insecurity but she seems stand offish in person.
Aobhieen husband is really lovely his family own the Armada Hotel, Holiday Cottages and Hotel Doolin, he does a lot of charity work for mental health support. Have heard him speak at an event about his climb of Everest and he was very impressive.

I have no issue with the constant ad ect because I don't really watch the stories of most of these walking advertisement bloggers. I prefer content that is genuine.
(Lisa Lust List has to be the worse nearly like a shopping channel)
The only time I felt it was inappropriate and very cheap was when she did the M&S PJ ad I'm almost sure it was the first weekend of lockdown. Read the Nations mood 🙈
Aoibhinn always says how shy she is she did the good glow podcast and u can tell shes v v shy person so prob comes across as standoffish

They forgot about Bob fairly quick. How long was it before she got Bertie. Who Is doireanns boyfriend? It looked like when they were staying the hotel that he drives a Range Rover.
In fairness bob was Ailbhe’s dog and that broke my heart but another designer pup. He drives a 01 Range Rover going by a pic she posted

LucyLiu

Really not sure I believe that at all. Sure don't they always go away after Christmas? Have a feeling that is a rumor started by someone local who is a bit jealous by the sounds of it. Are you a local yourself?
I'm not and I have heard it alot. But then again I heard Ali Ryan went out with her first cousin in secret. So who knows what to believe hahaha

Ailte

VIP Member
I was very confused when she was excited her order arrived and then it was #ad when she showed items so presume she didn't purchase 🤷🏻
Size wise they seem to size up as I think D also said she was in a M - I had to size down as found they were loose and didn't stay put
Yeah a ‘haul’ for advertising purposes only. More freebies. Just thought it bizarre that sizing for her frame. M fits me but I’m the full of them like and I’d consider my legs nearly twice the width of hers. Anywho!

Marjorie

How is it unfair? Thousands of people have lost their jobs and this lot and the other Influencers who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it's slapped them in the face spend every day bragging about all of the free stuff they get.
Very sad ppl are unfortunate since Covid. My point is the Garrihys are not in the league of the others by a long shot