The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was she with a married guard? Or was she with a separated guard because that’s a very different thing

Reactions: 1
When was she with a married guard? Or was she with a separated guard because that’s a very different thing
Every time you post here it’s to defend the Garrihy’s and their litany of sanctimonious shite. Are you the Gardashian publicist? Is Mama Clare having a knicker fit because people see through her greedy daughters parasitic lifestyles? Is your bottled zen bullshit from Beo not working? Did the freebies bus break down this morning?

Maybe if Ailbhe and the chipmunks stopped their sponging and started paying their way for once people might have less to say about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was definitely not separated! I know his partner well. He was obviously the one in the wrong but she was told about it and obviously didn't care because it continued for a while. I've no doubt the ass told her he was separated or whatever but when people are even texting in to the radio station were you work you think she'd cop on!! It was back when she was on Spin

Also heard a couple of other garda stories but dont know how true they are or if the rumours just grew legs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What has she done to deserve freebies it really rags me! She was hardly on the front line holding it together just about when couldn’t get to see our families for god knows how long all I have seen from these “influencers” Is weekends away, And I wouldn’t be so mad if it was 1 but how many have we seen Miss Garrihy on now she should be ashamed of herself
Completely agree. This really bothered me so much. I was in Tankardstown for 2 nights and checked out the day she checked into the exact same cottage myself and my partner were staying in. Which we paid 800e for. I'm a nurse and working through a pandemic. I wouldnt ever expect a handout... the likes of her and lottie ryan "looking for recommendations for dog friendly hotels" ie begging for a freebie is so entitled and shameful! They can well afford it and during a time when hotels need the business they should 100% be paying and advertising to help them out as well.

Reactions: 17
Every time you post here it’s to defend the Garrihy’s and their litany of sanctimonious shite. Are you the Gardashian publicist? Is Mama Clare having a knicker fit because people see through her greedy daughters parasitic lifestyles? Is your bottled zen bullshit from Beo not working? Did the freebies bus break down this morning?

Maybe if Ailbhe and the chipmunks stopped their sponging and started paying their way for once people might have less to say about them.
Ah come on, you’re allowed to ask the question, or is a big difference if he’s separated or not! Also this forum is to discuss them, it’s not purely to bash them!

Completely agree. This really bothered me so much. I was in Tankardstown for 2 nights and checked out the day she checked into the exact same cottage myself and my partner were staying in. Which we paid 800e for. I'm a nurse and working through a pandemic. I wouldnt ever expect a handout... the likes of her and lottie ryan "looking for recommendations for dog friendly hotels" ie begging for a freebie is so entitled and shameful! They can well afford it and during a time when hotels need the business they should 100% be paying and advertising to help them out as well.
I was actually embarrassed at local businesses giving free lunches etc into us was a great incentive so now when I’m off and able to I’ll go for lunch to these places just to give back

Reactions: 3
Agree I'm in Cabu at the min and it is pissing me off that so many Influencers got free trips with everything included and mislead people by saying you get a BBQ etc in your cabin. You do get one but then have to pay €30 for the gas to use it! You literally have to pay for everything and they got it all handed to them for nothing.

Reactions: 8

I actually came in here cuz it seemed every thing said about it was negative so thought I’d be honest on certain ppl. But do you know what I’m logging out! Some of the comments are not fair.

Reactions: 4
Agree I'm in Cabu at the min and it is pissing me off that so many Influencers got free trips with everything included and mislead people by saying you get a BBQ etc in your cabin. You do get one but then have to pay €30 for the gas to use it! You literally have to pay for everything and they got it all handed to them for nothing.
Ooh Cliona O’Connor is there at the moment too on a gifted trip. Now, I actually do like her admittedly.

Ooh Cliona O’Connor is there at the moment too on a gifted trip. Now, I actually do like her admittedly.
Don't tell me that! I just spent €22 on conditioner because I forgot mine and that's all they had in the shop 😭

There's a BBQ this evening that's €20 pp and no doubt her whole family will get the for free too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Saw her a while ago getting her preferential treatment with her kids. They seem like spoilt brats, literally screaching the place down because they weren't getting their own way. Guess that's what happens when you get everything handed to you.

I'd never heard of her before but judging by her profile she seems fairly well off so it's sickening that they have received a gifted stay worth €1,500+ !

Last edited:
I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!

I have never heard of half these bloggers who are getting gifted stays there. First time I've ever heard of Cliona O Connor ! They seem to be handing them out to everyone and anyone!

Reactions: 7
I have never heard of half these bloggers who are getting gifted stays there. First time I've ever heard of Cliona O Connor ! They seem to be handing them out to everyone and anyone!
I know it's so annoying, and it's not a cheap place so I'd imagine their followers will look but not book. With the money they wasted on Influencer marketing they could have just slightly reduced their prices and gotten way more bookings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!
I must say despite all her money and in the aesthetic-obsessed Insta world we live in, I admire that Cliona differs from so many others in that she hasn’t got a plastic face and seems to embrace wrinkles and no fillers look which is so much more relatable to me than the hair extensioned, lip-filled, cheek-filled botoxed huns out there 😂

I must say despite all her money and in the aesthetic-obsessed Insta world we live in, I admire that Cliona differs from so many others in that she hasn’t got a plastic face and seems to embrace wrinkles and no fillers look which is so much more relatable to me than the hair extensioned, lip-filled, cheek-filled botoxed huns out there 😂
Clementine Macniece was there too during the week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.