Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahchoo

Can I ask a genuine question? The majority on here don’t like Aoibhin... why the interest in seeing the magazine shoot? If I didn’t like someone, I’d wouldn’t be bothered looking at their photos. It’s been mentioned a few times and I find it interesting.

I feel sorry for her if what’s been said on here is true. She’s a beautiful lady and the girls are gorgeous. But her husband certainly doesn’t seem to be present a lot. If the rumours are true, would she not be better off in Dublin, with her family and where she’d have more job prospects as an actress/model.
I thought the same, shocked that someone even bought the magazine as I didn’t think anyone bought magazines anymore. I suppose with every thing in life, some people like her, some people get annoyed by the falsities she portrays. Maybe that person who bought the mag genuinely liked her.

Reactions: 1

Rosielite

Chatty Member
My hubby would do it at the drop of a hat if he could. Major life goal for many I’m sure. I don’t think it’s weird at all,didn’t she go with him for some of it.
Better to do it before they'd kids but if I were newly married I'd freak at my husband doing anything so dangerous. She was with him at base camp AFAIR yeah

Ailte

VIP Member
She bought fuck all for that new house of hers. Off throwing herself on an Emma mattress this morning. Honestly i would just be mortified for myself if everything I owned was gifted. Just grinds my gears because she’s very well off after marrying money!
And the kids in a pic for a good measure too 🙄

Daisy03

At level 3 restaurants are closed except for outdoor eating / takeaway. I dont really understand why hotel restaurants are considered different. But this is more of an issue with the government recommendations.

I personally would not be comfortable staying in a hotel and eating in the restaurant given the number of cases in Dublin. I'm in Cork and had planned to meet 2 friends this weekend for dinner. We cancelled (before the rules regarding only 2 households mixing were announced) due to the cases increasing and cases arent nearly as bad here.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Ailbhe is getting tons of freebies for her new arrival so she’s cashing in big time too.

Bob was Ailbhe’s dog not Doireanns
She posted so many videos and stories of him i forgot she didn’t own him. Is her apartment owned by her parents aswell. How is he allowed keep the dog there?

Hannahchoo

Doireann Enterprises (🙄) her company had a profit of 84k last year so must be getting paid pretty well.
[/QUOTE]

ah no that can’t be real is it? 🤣😱

• Wow

Panda88

Chatty Member
He has a pic on his work's website and it appears to be on the right hand (not linking here! Google it yourself)

So either he swaps the ring from one hand to the other or the it's an image flip thing. Now it could be that the ring belonged to his dad or something but still a bit odd. I have two inherited wedding rings but I don't wear often, never before I was engaged myself and only on my right hand. I find when you're young 'of marriageable age', people notice stuff like that quite easily and aren't shy asking
It's could be a school ring. My husband got one in school and he wouldn't wear his now but a few of his friends still do. From a distance they would look wedding ring like.

Cant-be-arsed

She left her job with the HSE and is now full time her own business. I was at a baby event with her when i had my second.. she was on her 3rd. She looks completely different in real life and heavily filters photos... How i knew it was her was i heard her talking and her mam was with her. She isnt that size in reality. She actually didnt come across as nice on the day at all and was very very dismissive - only wanted to talk to certain "influencers" who were there. I was there as my friend is attached to the brand - and wanted me to come as a mother to see it etc.. Is there a thread for her? Also can someone send me the Dr Laura Thread i cant see it ......
There is a thread for Emma - lots of people seem to like her. I’m not decided yet I feel like she doesn’t really portray a realistic image of life with 3 kids and the constant sensory play lectures drive me nuts. Not everyone is happy to let their children completely wreck their house!!
sorry I don’t know how to link the thread for her to this one I’ll mess with it and see can I do it.

Cazza79

My dad is 90 his in a nursing home in the west only seen him a couple of times during the year there granddad seemed like a nice man

notsodumbblonde

I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!
I must say despite all her money and in the aesthetic-obsessed Insta world we live in, I admire that Cliona differs from so many others in that she hasn’t got a plastic face and seems to embrace wrinkles and no fillers look which is so much more relatable to me than the hair extensioned, lip-filled, cheek-filled botoxed huns out there 😂

Ailte

VIP Member
We chose this ‘from the catalogue we were told to chose anything we wanted from’ - oh bore off . Don’t be telling me what fucking crib you like when the stitches in your vagina are hardly healed.
A great way to put it 👏🏼🤣

Tick tock

Haha small world! It's pissing me off. Like the BBQ was cancelled the other night but we didn't know so went over and they said people who had been there already were able to order and have food but because we weren't there we couldn't but ended up letting us in the end because the menus were still on the table. It was v disappointing, a bit of chicken and dry salad leaves for €20. Then saw cliona rock up and get bags of food, and saw on her stories they got baked potatoes and stuff with theirs, but made nuggets for the kids. What made it worse was I overheard her on the phone to herq husband saying she wasn't even hungry but took the food anyway. They need to treat their paying guests properly and not prioritise this lot!

We also had to wait half an hour after our booked time for our boat because of her running out of petrol and instead of figuring out how to fill it up like they told her over the phone she sat there instagramming! So the guy had to go out and do it for her meaning we waited half an hour then couldn't stay out as long because we had to get back to the dog!
Ah feck sake, that's ridiculous.
It's is an expensive place , that is for sure. I did a big Aldi shop so got very little from the super pricey shop here, which is lovely but expensive. I've had a few issues here which I'm going to tell them about when we leave. It is new so there is teething problems. I didn't know that girl but a relation of mine from cork texted me and said she was there so of course I had to go and have a nosy! Not great publicity showing a bat flying around the house!! 😂

Mona86

VIP Member
Well Ailbhe is doing a #collab with Baby Elegance who now stock the Uppababy travel system she has a beautiful black and cream one gotten. What’s collab? Is that where they get a massive discount for advertising? I have last years version of the Uppababy it’s brilliant and we love it but we saved for it it certainly isn’t cheap. Worth every penny but it cost a fair few! We got a good price on Bella Baby for the whole travel system if anyone is in the market for one. #notanad #ipaidforit 🤣🤣🙈
Collab is SUPPOSED to mean a discount for the exposure but the term is so misused who knows! I had the uppa baby too I saved the whole 9 months and stopped myself going into Penney’s every week to save for it. No collab for me !