Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
I see Ailbhe is using half the baby’s head to plug a baby elegance give away. Tip of the iceberg, we’ll see how long she keeps him off social media. ‘We choose this crib’ ..... because we got it for nothing so I have to promote it now ..... sigh!

Reactions: 2

Daisy03

It could be cash in a bank account or maybe she bought equipment to record her podcast. Her total assets are 122k so she has liabilities too of around 37k. Might be a loan or something.

Zigandzagger

Can I ask a genuine question? The majority on here don’t like Aoibhin... why the interest in seeing the magazine shoot? If I didn’t like someone, I’d wouldn’t be bothered looking at their photos. It’s been mentioned a few times and I find it interesting.

I feel sorry for her if what’s been said on here is true. She’s a beautiful lady and the girls are gorgeous. But her husband certainly doesn’t seem to be present a lot. If the rumours are true, would she not be better off in Dublin, with her family and where she’d have more job prospects as an actress/model.

Heidi77

VIP Member
And in this day and age with all the shit in the world isn’t it great that he arrived healthy and safe. Some good news.
don’t like the green theme in the nursery personally. And really don’t like the new house Aoibhin is showing. That marble in the kitchen is awful! Just my opinion!
I do like the bathroom she showed. At least her house is a bit different and not just all grey!

Heidi77

VIP Member
Ughhh I literally cannot stand her and I’m glad her true colours are coming out. She has a typical spoilt rich girl sense of entitlement. It’s the influencers who pay for their stay/services and who give a great review that I trust and respect. If the places wanted to give a free stay after that as a thank you then absolutely go ahead. But seriously, she can well afford it. Don’t know about her finances my HOLE. It’s the tax payer who provides a lot of her finances on the radio let’s not forget!
She also said that this hotel suffered during lockdown but then went on to say today that loads of brides to be messaged to say they were going there and people should go midweek as it’s wedding central at the weekend - so they can’t be doing too bad.

Lollie92

Is there something wrong/different with Aoibhin's right eye?

Also did she really need to get a photo of her walking in the woods? Wonder if she stood like this mid stride to get the right pose as the timer counted down! 😂
She mentioned she has a hint of turn in her eye

Heidi77

VIP Member
I'm the same. I have one brother and my mum would not have a favourite. I do see it with cousins though. My aunt has three daughters and she definitely very obviously has a favourite. It's awful. I'm not saying Clare Garrihy favours one but I thought the response told a lot about their relationship. It also felt like they put a lot of emphasis on physical beauty. Like even if i had a sister I cant imagine asking my mum who is prettier! It's just not something we would consider important.
The fringe does not suit her at all. I spoke out of turn already about their looks so I don’t want to cross the line in any way again but in my opinion Aoibheann is ‘the fairest of them all’. Interesting that the mum would answer so quickly, I have a sister and we would never ask our mum who’s the prettiest. It’s ridiculous.
Aobhinn is quite stunning.

Clontarf2020

It's well known in the area. The fact that his wife walked in on him entertaining another man last winter is well known locally too - their holiday after Christmas seemed very much like a "make or break" thing, and after the first few days of (presumably) crisis talks he finally appeared on her Insta again - I remember being surprised at a mention of "date night" because up to that point there had been no mention of him; it looked like she was away with her Mum and the two kids.
I'm not convinced she knew about his past (or his apparent bisexuality) when she married him.
Oh my god if that’s true that’s crazy!!!

Ailte

VIP Member
So Ladies, do you have a jumper that’s perfect for walks with your baby ?
will mother Theresa be recommending jumpers for walks with babies at Beo? Buy tickets to find out

new hair, new jumper, MOMS ASSEMBLE !
I do and it has about 3 stains of baby puke on it before we leave the house.... to pose on an idyllic mummy and baby walk 🤣🤣🤣

Panda88

Chatty Member
How does a 28 year old working as a DJ amass 122K worth of assets? How the hell is the likes Doireann Garrihy pulling in that kind of money when Irish doctors are struggling to get mortgage approval? The mind boggles!
Radio DJs incorporate themselves and then they bill the radio station through their companies and then their company pays them a salary. It's how they all work it. I know of one DJ who earns 20K+ a MONTH before tax.

It's a private company so it's not publicly available. You can see some figures here like net assets etc.

Abridged accounts are publicly available if you know where to look 🧐

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the 2FM posts of Doireann? She looks like she has put on a good bit of weight. Either that or she’s maybe... pregnant?

I’ve often been tempted to go to one but the price of the tickets was madness. Are the goody bags decent? I’ve never loved her guest lineup either Sile Seoige isn’t my cuppa. I would have liked to see Dr Doireann O’Leary in Cork when she was on I do like her but I wasn’t able to go.
I really didn’t get much out of the day at all. Looking forward to it ending tbh 😂 Very much focuses on hot topic of mental health and clean living. From what I remember the goodie bags weren’t great. Bottle of tan- few samples of moisturizer- beo stationery - throat lozenges 🤷🏼‍♀️

Heidi77

VIP Member
Yeah they are not cheap we got ours with a car seat and base as a bundle in a sale and saved the cost of the car seat with the discount. Now I will say it is a fantastic buggy and really lightweight and easy to unfold and dismantle etc. We would have been lost without it as I used it for overnight sleeping as well we never had a Moses basket. It has more than paid for itself and I’d say has been used daily since we had our son. But we paid for our own! I wish these companies would randomly select an ordinary Joe to do a collab with and make some family’s life easier rather than a “celebrity” who can afford their own stuff. I remember being violent when Aoibhin was expecting the first one Mothercare gave her everything free. Top of the range everything no own brand stuff for her! I never bought another thing there I was so mad.
An ordinary Joe wouldn’t have the same reach viewers wise with the public. I think it’s a really lazy advertising strategy using an influencer. But these are the times we live in.