Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
Claire garrihy actually asked me if I knew who her daughters were when buying baby stuff from the store I work in. She asked if there were any further discounts - the items were in a sale already. I said no and she threw in the “do you know who my daughters are? They will speak about this online, and say if you treat me well....or if you don’t..
Please tell me you’re kidding!!!!!!!!😮

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Heidi77

VIP Member
I think Eoghan can’t stand her and he makes that pretty clear. They’re not a compatible pairing at all and the interaction between them is painful to listen to. Which is why I don’t.
Do you think? I’m 40 so not their target audience. All I hear is a lot of shouting and too many bloody competitions. You know when a listener rings in and they ask them their life story? Like who cares!!

Okay!

Ailbhes baby room is cute and all but what does she possibly need with a throw from Avoca in the baby's room?

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Ya Doireann was living rent free for years in her parents house and I'm sure has an amazing income. People like her should be trying to support irish businesses at a time like this. The only hotel they truly support is the armada spanning point. Was there for a wedding before, its grand. Great location but I wouldn't spend money there going forward purely because its so shoved down my throat. I'm sure there are loads of other gorgeous hotels in clare.
Thats because Aoibhinns husband owns it so more freebies for them🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Doireann saying she has only been in her mother's garden as if shur Aoibhin and 2 kids stayed there over night last week. I doubt D was outside if they were in 🙄
At the start of Covid she mentioned how she bumped into her dad doing the shopping, she broke down and he told her to leave her car and she went to her parents!

Lollie92

I get that. That’s everyone’s experience! I don’t support SVP because of what my mam had said but I feel there had to be something in what she said. I understand that it could be different areas etc. But I think my mam was talking about her experience a long time ago when they didn’t vet people looking for stuff and the people that had it were getting more! That’s all.
Ah ya I get that. I will also say I've witnessed people who are seen as less well off because of what I said above and receive alot of help from SVP and didnt actually need it but perhaps play the system due to circumstance.

Marjorie

When was she with a married guard? Or was she with a separated guard because that’s a very different thing

Lollie92

Yes. I was thinking the same about Emma. All gift and swipe ups now..still like her though but definitely playing the blogger game of lets tell insta what has broken or what I like....boom the gifts come in

Ciaragh

I agree..she seems to be on her own alot with them which is hard going when they are so small. Genuinely think that's why she goes to Dublin so much so her mam can help her. Like they have built a big house I passed it recently but what's the point of it if hes married to the job and shes wrecked rearing the kids alone.
Give me a break. There are plenty of lone parents in the world rearing more than two children without half the privileges Aoibhinn has. In fact, the vast majority of people have significantly tougher lives than she does

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Screaming kids? Maybe you should take some lessons from serene Mother Earth Aoibhin😂😂 (just kidding just got my two to bed 😂)
Ha ha I know .. I should take a leaf out of her book .. her children appear to be saints ! Ivr 2 under 4 ... and they are mental 🤣🤣🤣

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I think if people are expected to train their dogs to stay by their side 100% of the time you should be expected to train your dog to deal with other dogs approaching. Especially if your dog is the one lashing out.

Very unrealistic to keep dogs on leads all the time.
100%. Plus if your dog is growling you should probably consider a muzzle for fear he ever got very irritated and went to attack.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
I feel a Vip inclusive look inside aoibhinns new home coming.. Hence the tidbits only...

*exclusive rather 😂
JUST said that to my mam earlier, she's into houses and I said that will be one to look at but you'll probably need to buy a magazine to see