The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely appalling behaviour and yet the bar is so low for people like her we all basically guessed/assumed it was happening anyway. Absolutely on brand for these to be just chucked on the floor for a quick photo tho! (Yeah I found it v easily too) I guess when you don’t actually work or genuinely save for things and they’re just handed to you then you don’t learn to (or even need to) value them, just use them to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 10
thread title: The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling all her freebies on Vinted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Full of crap. If I buy someone flowers from the supermarket, I don’t try and hide it, isn’t it a waste re-wrapping anyway? I’m sure she binned the original cellophane, then re-wrapped using ‘left-over paper’ - what the rest of us would just call wrapping papers- buy a few sheets of it or a roll, use what you need until it’s used up. I’m sure the friend binned both the wrapping and the note - you know when you’re hosting people and are given flowers - it’s mostly a rush to get them out of the paper and into water, no time to be saving soggy paper - so you could say Alex was just creating more waste.

And this continual nonsense about selling on clothes to fund this that and the other - here, you too can have holidays, or save up for this or that, or be saving the planet by selling your own clothes - but not being authentic enough to be clear that she gets gifted a lot of clothes - given store vouchers/invited to pick something, etc or given clothes as part of paid promotions - this is why she has excess clothes to be continually selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is so bloody tight! It’s absolutely cringe.
I’m sure all her ‘friends’ know it too and roll their eyes. The only person she is fooling is herself!

Reactions: 10
Those flowers are bleeping shocking.
💯 Clearly one of the cheap bunches that is always discounted. Personally I think there’s nothing wrong with supermarket flowers but if I’m gifting to someone and want to show my appreciation then I at least get a decent bunch and spend at least £10…

Reactions: 14
💯 Clearly one of the cheap bunches that is always discounted. Personally I think there’s nothing wrong with supermarket flowers but if I’m gifting to someone and want to show my appreciation then I at least get a decent bunch and spend at least £10…
Absolutely! It’s just what you do isn’t it?! I’d be mortified to offer that sorry looking bunch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.