The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexandra Steadman - gormlessly gallumphs to California in secret but will publicly wear the same waistcoat 5 days in a row (how frugal!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion.. Trousers, bag, shirt #pr product, gallupmh #models own

Reactions: 8
Alex Stedman - International Bag for Life Lady. London, California, Tokyo...Clacton

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How tone deaf is the “splatterware” reel? She must have spent hundreds on it all! Also, having qUiRkY crockery is not a substitute for a personality.

Reactions: 17
If she spent less on the crockery she wouldn’t have to feed her kids tinned meatballs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha aww I’m a sucker for the rhyming alliterative ones! My take (couldn’t resist) -
Gormlessly galumphing all over the globe, Dharma specs and a heaving wardrobe

(Ok got it out of my system now)

Also let’s stop calling it a waistcoat. It’s definitely a dinner lady tabard and I cannot fathom the apparent popularity of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha aww I’m a sucker for the rhyming alliterative ones! My take (couldn’t resist) -
Gormlessly galumphing all over the globe, Dharma specs and a heaving wardrobe

(Ok got it out of my system now)

Also let’s stop calling it a waistcoat. It’s definitely a dinner lady tabard and I cannot fathom the apparent popularity of it!
It’s Dahmer 😂 that’s tickled me lol, also googled Dharma and learned a new word so that’s something 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Few comments asking to tell them her vinted name but she hasnt responded yet. I guess it’s because she making a fair quid reselling her clothes from her sezane and Debenhams campaign (that I know of as I recently found her on vinted)

• Wow
Few comments asking to tell them her vinted name but she hasnt responded yet. I guess it’s because she making a fair quid reselling her clothes from her sezane and Debenhams campaign (that I know of as I recently found her on vinted)
Nooooooo bleeping way! The absolute cheek of it!!

Reactions: 2
If you look for a yellow gannì skirt for 30 quid you’ll find her. Although I don’t think there’s much at the moment as she staggered 4/5 items a week.
Not sure it’s intentional or her being slooooow

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If you look for a yellow gannì skirt for 30 quid you’ll find her. Although I don’t think there’s much at the moment as she staggered 4/5 items a week.
Not sure it’s intentional or her being slooooow
It’s pretty damning when you’ve got a fairly large public platform that you daren’t direct to your resale page for fear of them finding out the products you shill aren’t even worth keeping in the house!

ETA - and thank you, cluedo Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.