The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty damning when you’ve got a fairly large public platform that you daren’t direct to your resale page for fear of them finding out the products you shill aren’t even worth keeping in the house!

ETA - and thank you, cluedo Queen!
anytime, here to serve.
I’ve been keeping an eye silently but then too many things matched, yesterday she uploaded the sezane cream top that was given in November 22, that was the final proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you look for a yellow gannì skirt for 30 quid you’ll find her. Although I don’t think there’s much at the moment as she staggered 4/5 items a week.
Not sure it’s intentional or her being slooooow
I daresay she would consider listing 4-5 items per week part of a full-time job description

• Haha
Reactions: 23
anytime, here to serve.
I’ve been keeping an eye silently but then too many things matched, yesterday she uploaded the sezane cream top that was given in November 22, that was the final proof.
That’s appalling. If this sort of pump and dump behaviour was occurring in any other industry it’d be legislated against and yet it’s ok for influencers to create faux demand that they directly profit from - be it through affiliate commission or partnership fees - and then discard it as soon as poss. For even more profit. I shouldn’t be surprised as this is coming from a frugal cosplayer/someone that told women to go on a mortgage holiday after putting their kitchen #reno on a credit card. It’s such a grim and unethical way to “earn” a living 🤢 gross.

Reactions: 24
That’s appalling. If this sort of pump and dump behaviour was occurring in any other industry it’d be legislated against and yet it’s ok for influencers to create faux demand that they directly profit from - be it through affiliate commission or partnership fees - and then discard it as soon as poss. For even more profit. I shouldn’t be surprised as this is coming from a frugal cosplayer/someone that told women to go on a mortgage holiday after putting their kitchen #reno on a credit card. It’s such a grim and unethical way to “earn” a living 🤢 gross.

She’ll probably say she gives the money to charity. Right??😉😉

she’s so charitable, she even gives 50p candles to friends

Reactions: 7
If I'm looking at the right one (short skirt, kids stuff for sale?) I'm surprised it's not presented in a more, erm, chic manner. I sel a lot of vinted and it takes 30seconds to present things nicely, particularly if your charging more than a pound or 2.

Reactions: 9
I've been keeping an eye out for those bloody wardrobe doors. I expect she'll read here and get Dopey to set a new account now.

Reactions: 4
If I'm looking at the right one (short skirt, kids stuff for sale?) I'm surprised it's not presented in a more, erm, chic manner. I sel a lot of vinted and it takes 30seconds to present things nicely, particularly if your charging more than a pound or 2.
Yes that’s the one, first item is the adidas jacket.
a lot of her stuff gets sold straight away as it’s new and impeccable…and that’s how you save for Japan people !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has now responded she won’t share her vinted name because she only sells kids stuff.
I may have imagined the leather jacket from Debenhams, sezane jeans and cream top 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I love it when ifloggers get caught out flogging their freebies - especially as I'm sure Alex has been super pious in the past about how she donates the profits to charity.

I remember when Liberty London Girl got caught out doing the same - she got mega huffy about it from memory.

Reactions: 8
I love it when ifloggers get caught out flogging their freebies - especially as I'm sure Alex has been super pious in the past about how she donates the profits to charity.

I remember when Liberty London Girl got caught out doing the same - she got mega huffy about it from memory.
Especially funny seeing as those Debenhams ads of hers were only a few weeks ago. Goes to show what a load of BS the whole Insta hussle is. These influencers like to make out that they have integrity etc etc but when it comes to it they’ll shill anything if it brings in the $$$

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I remember some found Liberty London Girl on eBay yonks ago she went mad about it.
I cannot stand LLG she really is horrid.

Reactions: 2
Do influencers have to pay tax on items they sell that they have been gifted? If they don’t have to, they should!

Reactions: 2
Do influencers have to pay tax on items they sell that they have been gifted? If they don’t have to, they should!
Am pretty sure they’re also meant to pay tax on the value of the gifts themselves as classed as earnings which is probably why so many of them are reluctant to declare the freebies so they can hide from the taxman

Reactions: 6
I bet she's fuming you all found her vinted and worked out why she's hiding it.
In reality she should be ashamed and questioning huge aspects of her career and lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.