The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of her skin would lead me to suggest that she is using them all at once, or she’s using the wrong stuff for her. Whatever, it’s all too much and she needs to step away from it.

Reactions: 6
The absolute state of her skin would lead me to suggest that she is using them all at once, or she’s using the wrong stuff for her. Whatever, it’s all too much and she needs to step away from it.
I was thinking the same thing! Her skin looks red and puffy, she’d be better sticking to something more simple and using only one product

Reactions: 2
Busy season is upon her! Is it aye? What does that even mean? Three trips to the post office in a week instead of two?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Busy season is upon her! Is it aye? What does that even mean? Three trips to the post office in a week instead of two?
I don’t get how she doesn’t understand this makes her so unlikeable. Going to a “PR event” where you get to look at clothes and get a free lunch is NOT work, and doesn’t entitle you to feel busy and stressed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A “work” dinner and a) WTF is in that bulging bag and b) who even takes bathroom selfies these days? And I guess also c) what exactly does she do that’s classed as work?
IMG_0514.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’ve been at an event before which she was also at, I was dressed up after going from work and she had 2 massive bags for life with her. She looked a mess! Everyone was dressed up except for her

A “work” dinner and a) WTF is in that bulging bag and b) who even takes bathroom selfies these days? And I guess also c) what exactly does she do that’s classed as work?
View attachment 2462080
I’ve been at an event before which she was also at, I was dressed up after going from work and she had 2 massive bags for life with her. She looked a mess! Everyone was dressed up except for her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is even in that massive bag?! I know she thinks it makes her relatable and kooky but I just see a mess who can't get organised.

Reactions: 5
UGH she’s done her “I hang out with Black people” thing again which I HATE. It’s so fake as we know she lives in her white middle class bubble.

Turns out all the stuff in the bag was all the unecessary freebies she got in Muji for her ad

• Wow
Imagine seeing her on one of her shopping trips with Dopey dutifully lagging 3 steps behind doing the filming? I’d be embarrassed to ask my partner to film me gallumphing gornlessly through Muji or TK Maxx!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you neglect to mention Tiger because it’s impossible to galumph gormlessly through its maze-like aisles, or was that an oversight? 🤣

• Haha
Another request, as we’re getting close-ish to a new thread and we might forget, pleeeeeeease can we have gallumphing gormlessly in the next thread title? 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.