The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how it’s comfortable! I had small boobs pre baby and never found it uncomfortable to go without a bra but post baby and breastfeeding these girls need some help or it HURTS.
I’m the same. I can’t even walk downstairs in my house braless let alone down the street. It gives me the major ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not even as if the only option is a Wonderbra these days. There’s loads of soft bralettes around and I find them more comfortable than going braless.

I really don't like the tone of this.
"Because they asked him"
As if to say there is no way they would ever offer, or they're only doing it because they didn't dare say no. Its hardly a huge inconvenience.

Didn't they also have tension with the neighbours over the secret double story extension too? Let's hope they don't follow her on Instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Unless they also have a secret double garden, I don’t know why Chris hasn’t got the ten mins it would take to water their own lawn. Then again he and Alex would probably use the nail scissors to cut that patch of grass…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Because they asked him"
As if to say there is no way they would ever offer, or they're only doing it because they didn't dare say no. Its hardly a huge inconvenience.

Didn't they also have tension with the neighbours over the secret double story extension too? Let's hope they don't follow her on Instagram

‘We’re such people pleasers’. Or in everyone else’s world, it’s what millions of people do for their neighbours every summer unless they’re a psychopath. Jesus talk about making something out of quite literally nothing.

Reactions: 15
‘We’re such people pleasers’. Or in everyone else’s world, it’s what millions of people do for their neighbours every summer unless they’re a psychopath. Jesus talk about making something out of quite literally nothing.
The neighbors should thank her with a 50p candle with a string attached to it and a nice reutilised thank you card

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes! So immature. It doesn’t even warrant a comment. It would only linger in the mind of someone who is either a) very un-busy b) very petty c) hates their neighbours or d) is playing at being a grownup and thinks “ooh my neighbours asked us to water their plants, I must be adulting ok!” like it’s such a novelty.

Or <ahem> all of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Because they asked him"

What thread would the secret double extension tea be in?

Reactions: 2
This dress suits her and is lovely! She should pull in her waist more often.
Ah sorry, I forgot it’s “bad” to dress yourself in a flattering way

IMG_1312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the other day that she’s really slim - yet you’d never think it - she dresses so badly for her figure!

It’s weird, cos from the way she’s been dressing I assumed she must have put on weight, but it doesn’t really seem like she has!
That pic is from last summer, but I agree, I don’t think she’s put on weight she just seems to only dress like a total frump nowadays

Reactions: 5
I agree it's a lovely dress.... but why is she complaining about not being able to wear her summer wardrobe? Wasn't she just in Japan (also complaining it was too hot)?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree it's a lovely dress.... but why is she complaining about not being able to wear her summer wardrobe? Wasn't she just in Japan (also complaining it was too hot)?!
That dress is perfectly suitable for the low-20s weather we’ve been having in London so not sure what she’s on about. Unless she’s in Spain and has no idea what the weather is like in the U.K. atm?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.