The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hoxton PR trip with the kids table - good god! Why do none of these people want to spend time with their kids?

Also all the craft table “run by professionals” had were some tit print outs and a singular tub of Crayola felt tip pens, good god they’re all as hopeless as each other - any mum with a £20 budget could have some up with something better for the Hoxton to put out.

Reactions: 11
@heretoreaditall2019

What is she on about? Are they professional crafters??? The Hoxton blurb only says they’re experienced DBS checked staff.
Don’t misrepresent them.
Omg it gets even worse - so they’re not trained/professional crafters or early years practioners? It wouldn’t take much to get a little sensory tuff tray going would it, colouring in sheets are truly the bare minimum why are they hyping it like this 😅

Reactions: 4
So she’s really not going to put a bra on?
Walking along while her boobs jiggle about is her content now?

Reactions: 8
So she’s really not going to put a bra on?
Walking along while her boobs jiggle about is her content now?
Seems like a new thing to do! I think she reads here and goes bra less even more to make a point. Sadly, she’s not 20 so it just looks 🤢

Barbie - ‘So lovely to have a reason to leave the house’ Exclamation mark!
(She left the house to go to California, Japan, TK Maxx and could be in Spain)

‘A hundred other important work things to do, deadlines and 2 children to entertain’
(painting the hall because she got the trellis colour wrong and won’t admit it)

Never a mention of her bad back when she’s painting her version of the Sistine Chapel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I don’t know anyone obsessing over the house like she does. Yes lots of people do dyi or paint but in her case it’s constant little tweaks that take 10 times more than it should.
Me thinks she hasn’t got much on at all

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get the whole ‘we’re so busy, I have no time’ shtick. It’s self deluded bollox, just like the ‘frugal’ nonsense.
Most young families I know are running around between school drop offs, kids’ sports, activities, play dates, parties, getting together with family & friends etc. All whilst putting in a genuine shift at work!
Alex & Dopey appear to do the odd thing, but basically just seem to mooch about complaining about their supposedly busy multi tasking lives. It all just seems very dull, lacklustre and uninspirational. Like most of her outfits these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Barbie - ‘So lovely to have a reason to leave the house’ Exclamation mark!
(She left the house to go to California, Japan, TK Maxx and could be in Spain)

‘A hundred other important work things to do, deadlines and 2 children to entertain’
(painting the hall because she got the trellis colour wrong and won’t admit it)

Never a mention of her bad back when she’s painting her version of the Sistine Chapel.
I was thinking more like the Forth Bridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course her positive review of Barbie is totally performative. She loved the glasses feature and says she wants to main woman of colour to be her best friend. Does she actually know any black people or does she just say how much she loves them on insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course her positive review of Barbie is totally performative. She loved the glasses feature and says she wants to main woman of colour to be her best friend. Does she actually know any black people or does she just say how much she loves them on insta?
My favourite Alex soap box to get on… I highly doubt she knows any Black people, it’s all totally performative. Any time she goes to an event she shoehorns herself, gurning away, between influencers of colour. And let’s not forget how shows off all the diverse books she buys the kids.

Reactions: 10
My favourite Alex soap box to get on… I highly doubt she knows any Black people, it’s all totally performative. Any time she goes to an event she shoehorns herself, gurning away, between influencers of colour. And let’s not forget how shows off all the diverse books she buys the kids.
Hahahaha and me and me! Hilarious, it makes me laugh so much. She is such a try hard in so many ways it’s CRINGE!!!!

She’s just bought a load of shite while she was in Japan hasn't she
Also looks like a scarecrow in that knitted vest (identical to one she already has) and hat combo…it’s not a good look

Reactions: 5
Total tat. All from the equivalent of a Japanese pound shop, plus some really ugly clothes.

Reactions: 4
She’s just bought a load of shite while she was in Japan hasn't she
Also looks like a scarecrow in that knitted vest (identical to one she already has) and hat combo…it’s not a good look
I have that hat - (don’t judge me sun gives me hardcore migraines and I needed just anything that was cotton and super neutral and not black therefore conducting heat/sun to my head) - it’s £7 on Amazon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She bought a load of absolute shite there didn’t she???… ffs - who goes to Japan and gets those things 🤯🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.