The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously bought Pocky biscuits back from Japan?! You can get those in the Asian corner shop at the end of my street. Even Tesco sells them.

So chic 🙄
Screenshot_20230818-001339-884.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry. She actually looks like a bag lady. The gormless expression and swollen hamster cheeks do her no favours!! The hair!!
IMG_1369.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that private education so she can wander around Lidl looking gormless being filmed by her husband. #aspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she gone down this route of super fugly clothes and appearance? I just don't get it - she looks an absolute bastard state!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she gone down this route of super fugly clothes and appearance? I just don't get it - she looks an absolute bastard state!
I really don’t know. Looking back at pictures from a few years ago she’s barely recognisable. I know time and kids change us all and maybe she feels she’s put on weight etc but she’s still no more than a 12! It’s not like she’ll struggle to find clothes that fit so god knows why she dresses like a bag lady these days.

Reactions: 10
So she bought back the type of random tat a 10 yo would buy on their first holiday abroad.

It’s all so superficial. Just so that when anyone says ‘I like your tape dispenser where’s it from?’ she can say airily ‘oh I picked it up last time I was in Japan’. Tragic.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow her sister? Just wondering if she is posting stories!

I just have a vague feeling about the non-specific but regular content being posted. Also she posted a story about her front garden yesterday morning and it was sunny - it wasn't sunny yesterday morning in London (I'm not far from her in London) it was overcast until lunchtime.

Perhaps overly suspicious but she was posting her wardrobe door content of her wedding dress whilst in San Diego or wherever the wedding was!

Reactions: 8
I follow her sister. All her posts have been UK based. She doesn’t post much but stories have been in UK
---
She also bought a load of new swimwear and said it was for their holiday, so unless it was for the hidden trip to California it wasn’t for Japan so another holiday is happening or pending

Reactions: 5
Latest make up post with the mouth breathing 🤢 can’t actually handle it 🤢🤢
For the love of god woman, please get a referral to sort your sinuses out!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Latest make up post with the mouth breathing 🤢 can’t actually handle it 🤢🤢
For the love of god woman, please get a referral to sort your sinuses out!
I thought that when she was talking us through all the tit she bought in Japan. I bet she snores like a train.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.