The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to be like Erica Davies who can and does pull off outfits like this, stripes with leopard, pattern clashes, pops of colour, but sadly Alex just can’t polish them off right.

Reactions: 10
£190 reduced from £290 for that Stella Nova dress, must be able to afford it because she doesn’t eat sourdough 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t suit her at all. She looks like a little girl trying on her mum’s clothes. Stick to sezane Alex!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
.. years of saving! How many years did it take to also save for the secret trip to California?
---
Years of saving…yeah right !
We can all go to Japan if we spend 40 quid on food weekly and not paying the bbc licence.
California and Japan top frugal destinations
Cross post! She is the WORST.

Reactions: 16
If you stop buying sourdough bread, TV licenses and Vans trainers for your kids, and only spend money on essentials like Sezane blouses and Pret subscriptions perhaps you too can go on holiday to Japan 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are you bleeping kidding me? California AND Japan in the space of a month for frugal Alex who never gets a moment to herself, can’t afford sourdough/a tv licence/to wash her clothes more than once a month and has a back so bad that she can’t pick her kids up?

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe people fall for her bullshit frugality! Two mega expensive long haul destinations in quick succession - what a joke!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what to say. she’s the fakest of them all. Selling this fake frugal agenda, but actually spending money like its going out if fashion…like she is….

Reactions: 11
I think we need more screenshots on this thread. Really wish I could juxtapose all the times she’s gone on about the things she can’t afford with the proof that she’s got a secret extension, went on a secret weekend in California and now is off on a child free Japanese jolly. But I don’t have the receipts!

She is starting to really offend me with hiding her (frankly obvious) wealth. So distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why could she not just have said they had treated themselves to a holiday and leave it at that and omit telling us they had saved for years for it. It was hardly much hardship for them to save for it, given Alex is just back from the US. They had a family caravan weekend away a month or so ago. A holiday to Spain last summer, albeit staying in family accommodation.

The two outfits she has shown from her trip so far are new this year - the Damson Madder Shirt and matching trousers and the blue Arket dress (though they may well have been gifted/bought with a gifted gift-card).

Was it only last week she mentioned the challenge of this being the beginning of the six week school summer holiday?
---
I think it’s great that she is able to go on a lovely child free holiday but please stop with the can’t afford this and that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.