The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Dress Like A Mum hired the same pink dress for the Barbie premiere. Is it the exact same dress do you think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alex doing the most to up engagement by not tagging or listing any of the brands she’s wearing in her latest grid post.

Also hates showing her upper arms but swipe through the carousel and she’s wearing a sleeveless vest 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
None of those outfits are good, least of all that jumpsuit that looks the same fabric as my potato storage sack (which I feel shamefaced to admit I bought because I saw it on Alex’s grid!) The Sezane stuff last week looked so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first dress, while not for me, looks well on Alex, it suits her. The rest of the outfits are just .. clothes really, nothing exciting or well put together.

It’s actually funny, her how to wear a linen blazer post - all she‘s done is put on a blazer over what she’s wearing - would anyone think there’s anything stylish or chic or unique with the blazer over a striped red/white top and green culottes?? Or a blazer over an oversize white skirt and green/white over sized tee?? Those ’outfits’ look a mess. And the comments from posters who are in awe of the way she dresses.

Pity Alex seems to have put away her Sezane clothes.

Reactions: 10
So are the kids going on holiday with her parents or is it a ruse to make us think that’s she’s going away for a week when it’s actually two? Like her secret trip to California.

Reactions: 5
So are the kids going on holiday with her parents or is it a ruse to make us think that’s she’s going away for a week when it’s actually two? Like her secret trip to California.
I’ve just arrived in Nerja…. At my parents house, that’s where the parallels end. I will keep an eye out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did mention a 40th holiday. So maybe the parents have got the kids and a they’re off somewhere. Explains the excessive purchasing of holiday clothes

Reactions: 3
God those outfits are baaaaaaaad 😩 Why is everything so unflattering and fugly?!

Reactions: 5
I guess you could apply this to many influencers, but what is Alex styling clothes for?

She has no job, she has young kids so can’t be out all the time, she has no daily routine. She doesn’t have anywhere to go. “How I style X Y and Z” WHY?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.