The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring! Those ‘artworks’ are just average prints you can find anywhere, go to any instahuns house and they’ll have the same.
How long do you think her and dopey will deliberate what to paint/decorate that wall with?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair, the only thing she does that is not bone-crushingly obvious and standard Insta Hun is, well, the ludicrous tent dresses.

Don’t see them catching on

What a hideous skirt, just because somethings designer doesn’t make it nice.
Also, is trying clothes on now called ‘styling’? Same as all Instagramers call going shopping a ‘haul’ - twats
and also COLOURWAY. Gods it’s just colour.
idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so boring! Those ‘artworks’ are just average prints you can find anywhere, go to any instahuns house and they’ll have the same.
How long do you think her and dopey will deliberate what to paint/decorate that wall with?
I watched this reel and honestly, she thinks a video of her removing framed prints from her hallway wall is in any way interesting? Maybe if she was three shown painting the wall in a time lapse and then putting something else up instead, like a transformation. So lazy!

Reactions: 6
I watched this reel and honestly, she thinks a video of her removing framed prints from her hallway wall is in any way interesting? Maybe if she was three shown painting the wall in a time lapse and then putting something else up instead, like a transformation. So lazy!
She could only do it from start to finish if she was paying for it all, that video is a signal to brands to gift her new frames/art/wallpaper to fill the space with.

Reactions: 8
Nice little haul from Sezane (if she gets to keep the clothes from a paid partnership)

Striped shirt
White shirt with blue hearts
White shirt/dress
Leopard print skirt
Black shorts
Denim jeans
Colourful silk shorts
Swimsuit
Straw bag

Reactions: 1
That shirt is £95! Wow frugal
---
Nice little haul from Sezane (if she gets to keep the clothes from a paid partnership)

Striped shirt
White shirt with blue hearts
White shirt/dress
Leopard print skirt
Black shorts
Denim jeans
Colourful silk shorts
Swimsuit
Straw bag
And sunglasses at £140 a pop

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Actually, I think the skirt and the striped shirt were from her last advert with Sezane. It’s strange though, she has lovely pieces from Sezane going back over several adverts with them but never seems to wear them but just seems to slouch around in those awful huge shapeless dresses and culotte/trouser things. It’s almost as if she hasn’t a clue what to wear unless a box of clothes has been sent to her.

From the clip she showed us today of herself and her daughter walking dragging a soft toy each along a dirty pavement, she seems to be wearing her shapeless green and white striped tee along with a visibly dirty black skirt and horrendous black crocs. Just why ??

I like those Sezane shirts and to give credit when credit is due, some of the ways Alex has styled them look good - the white shirt by itself and the shorts. The striped shirt could look good with jeans but just not those hideous Per Una ones she’s living in atm!

Reactions: 2
I bloody love sezane and it enrages me that she is gifted it 😳😵💫 but I agree that we never see her wearing it! Surely she doesn’t save it for ‘best’ as she never does anything much and she’s not paid for it in the first bloody place 🙄

The Sezane pieces do look well on her because they are clothes that suit her. Sezane don’t tend to do the big oversize shapeless look that Alex seems to favour. Such a contrast between the Sezane pieces and the Boden pieces she was advertising earlier in the week.

Reactions: 1
The Sezane pieces do look well on her because they are clothes that suit her. Sezane don’t tend to do the big oversize shapeless look that Alex seems to favour. Such a contrast between the Sezane pieces and the Boden pieces she was advertising earlier in the week.
The Sezane edit looks SO much better than anything she has worn recently. She actually looks like a stylist again!

The Sezane edit looks SO much better than anything she has worn recently. She actually looks like a stylist again!
Yes she looks so nice! I rudely assumed that wasn’t her figure when it was just showing this outfit walking down the street. She hides it usually under so much frump!

IMG_0989.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.