The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her hair is a massive issue, it’s just so unflattering that length. I can’t really see it working on anyone, she should definitely grow it! Her face is too puffy and round for the length.

Reactions: 4
So sick of “I have worked with X but this isn’t an ad”

my darling.
they invited you.
They are, in some way, paying for you to be there. In return for which you are posting and sharing their wears, recommending purchases.

it is an ad.

how is it still so complicated

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her hair is a massive issue, it’s just so unflattering that length. I can’t really see it working on anyone, she should definitely grow it! Her face is too puffy and round for the length.
I do sometimes wonder if she has a medical condition that prevents her from having an actual job as that level of puffiness doesn’t look very healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sick of “I have worked with X but this isn’t an ad”

my darling.
they invited you.
They are, in some way, paying for you to be there. In return for which you are posting and sharing their wears, recommending purchases.

it is an ad.

how is it still so complicated
It’s amazing how when it’s galomping around shops all day it’s work, but when it’s declaring it on Insta stories it’s just a social shindig with a for profit venture

Reactions: 11
I do sometimes wonder if she has a medical condition that prevents her from having an actual job as that level of puffiness doesn’t look very healthy.
Yeah she has had a terrible attack of pretentiousness.

Seriously, when it comes to self care that counts (not buying more tiny bowls in Tiger, Alex), she takes absolutely no care of herself. Awful diet, little exercise, poor hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to her back pain that was so bad she couldn’t be left alone with the kids as she couldn’t pick them up? She has literally never mentioned it again! Couldn’t have been that bad if she sat in (presumably) economy for two 12 hour flights in the space of a weekend.

Reactions: 11
What happened to her back pain that was so bad she couldn’t be left alone with the kids as she couldn’t pick them up? She has literally never mentioned it again! Couldn’t have been that bad if she sat in (presumably) economy for two 12 hour flights in the space of a weekend.
A #kindly gifted Pilate session and she was cured?

Reactions: 7
About flipping time. He looks miles better. Is The Haircut the milestone they are celebrating by loafing around in bed?

Reactions: 1
Idk how these lot aren’t absolutely mortified that they’ve got to disclose/defend themselves when they’ve actually paid for something - like it’s such a rarity to not be something they’ve begged for or some shite a brand has sent them for free to try and flog.
They LOVE disclosing what they've paid for, not so good at disclosing the ads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
About flipping time. He looks miles better. Is The Haircut the milestone they are celebrating by loafing around in bed?
10 year anniversary, apparently. But there’s probably some non-frugal childfree mini-break involved that Alex will keep secret from her followers.

Reactions: 3
Since when is “here’s one pair of jeans I like” content?!
Her ‘content’ has been pretty dire and lacking for a long time. Recently though she really does seem to be floundering. The barrel is continually being scraped in order to throw in a few aff links. The number & quality of the ads she’s getting do seem to have dropped off.

Reactions: 10
And it seems that every other Instahun does skin & me + that razor one she’s sometimes shilling, so it’s not as if she is pulling in big time exclusive contracts or anything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.