The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full of frugal secrets is our Alex. First the secret double story extension, then the one week holiday that was actually two, and now this. Plus what does Dopey actually do apart from film her standing in a corner? His career in softcore is presumably long over 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the couples wedding info site it says hotels in the area are US$300/night. SO FRUGAL.

And remember when Alex went well out of her way to pretend her two week holiday last summer was only one, there were people piping up to say it was obviously due to home security concerns and nothing more 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently, filming oneself gallumping braless down the street in ill-fitting (8 years old donchaknow) tent dresses, taking an age painting bin stores with miniature brushes and parading a seemingly endless supply of questionably edible beige food which only cost £40 (honest) is great FREE content. But 'fessing up to a secret second storey extension, a family bolt hole in Spain and a weekend trip to California isn't. Oh Alex, what a tangled web you weave...

Reactions: 12
She’ll tell herself this stuff doesn’t matter and is just us being nosy but it really does, when you present yourself as a frugal living financially savvy mum on £40k a year who sustains an Instagrammable lifestyle just by cutting back the weekly shop to £40 (an absolute impossibility) and chucking kitchen renos on credit cards and shopping in charity shops, it’s really bad form to not disclose that actually you have a ton of tax deductible expenses you can put through the Ltd, husband’s on payroll too, and that you’re living in a house far beyond your means thanks to your parents, and holidaying far beyond your means thanks to their free acomm too. Asking for transparency should really be the bare minimum but it’s too much for this lot.

Reactions: 25
So her day consisted of filming two reels then she was overwhelmed 🤣🤣🤣 duck my life
So overwhelmed she had to sit and scroll through her phone, so much so that she forgot to have a shower….honestly she’s just bleeping grim at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually in shock that she’s flown to western coast of USA for seemingly 4 days… my colleagues do that once a year and are all totally wiped out by it! I guess they do have to actually work once they arrive and vice versa…

Reactions: 6
So her day consisted of filming two reels then she was overwhelmed 🤣🤣🤣 duck my life
So overwhelmed she had to sit and scroll through her phone, so much so that she forgot to have a shower….honestly she’s just bleeping grim at this point
I’m playing the world’s tiniest violin for her 🙄 But how do we know this wasn’t taken a week ago and she’s still sunning herself Stateside as we speak?
IMG_0112.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone want to comment that it’s probably her jet lag making her overwhelmed 😂
Although I tend to agree she’s still there and this toot is pre-recorded

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh 4 days isn't normally enough to suffer too much when you're back. You arrive west coast the same day as you fly so you should stay up when you land and go to bed local time, then 2 days wedding & travel back around 4pm or 9pm from there and land next day midday or later afternoon UK time.
It's when you adjust to US time say a week or longer coming back is hell.

Reactions: 2
Omg MORE jeans! She has the same ones from Sezane!! And she should know that it’s not good for the environment to buy new denim - so bad! She should be promoting buying secondhand denim. Or *shocking words incoming* not actually need to buy any new denim as she has bloody loads the same!!!!!!

It's ok cos she will wear them with a striped t shirt that's at least 4 months old, and one pair of the 9 summer shoes she has..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's ok cos she will wear them with a striped t shirt that's at least 4 months old, and one pair of the 9 summer shoes she has..
They weren’t even included on the 9 shoes reel. And the lk pumps for the outfit either

Reactions: 4
I’m playing the world’s tiniest violin for her 🙄 But how do we know this wasn’t taken a week ago and she’s still sunning herself Stateside as we speak?View attachment 2303666
How can she not be utterly mortified posting this?! Overwhelmed because she filmed 2 reels?! OVERWHELMED?!! And the only demand on her day is to have a bleeping shower and then she forgets?! Does she think this is endearing? Funny? Fuuuuuuuucking hell - I just cannot 🤯

What is with these ridiculous gurning faces she makes?
IMG_0119.png

---
Next thread title: Gurning and Gallumphing Through Tiger For Tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.