The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve blown my nose after being on public transport and seen what comes out so my clothes are getting washed after a couple of washes thank very much

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s at it again. She’s gone to a preview of an exhibition on contemporary African photography (#busyworkingmum) and it’s got her thinking about colonialism, climate change and social justice. But has she ever mentioned any of those on her grid or blog before? Of course not! Alex really is the very embodiment of virtue signalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s just looking for a new “thing” as fashion and frugality aren’t working for her, advertisers are falling off. She’s never really pushed the mumfluencer child-based shilling, thankfully. No idea how her follower numbers /newsletter subs are going.

One cannot maintain a workshy slacker lifestyle in North London on matchbox sales alone. She needs a new monetisable angle

Reactions: 7
The Birkenstock post made me gag a bit. Dopey disgusting sandals 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Why would you share that? Would you not just be ashamed???? (Maybe ashamed isn’t the right word, we’re all human with fiit ish sweat glands but still - that black sole is NOT for sharing.)

I am a seasoned Birkenstock wearer, and there comes a time, no matter how frugal you are, where you just have to bin them.

Reactions: 9
Omg this era of content is so grotty. Love the environment as much as anyone else but I’d give up access to a “normal” toilet and opt for a human cat litter tray compostable number before I reduced how much I washed my body or clothes.

The fact she’s spritzing so making clothing smell worse than it otherwise would goes a long way to explaining how her husband’s hair has been allowed to stay this greasy for so long. Their pillows must be absolutely boaking.

Reactions: 4
Starting to wonder what’s next - Alex espousing the virtues of reusable toilet paper? Or trying that thing where you don’t wash your hair for a year and it allegedly starts to self-clean after 6 weeks? Though I guess Dopey has been trying that since lockdown.

Reactions: 4
I’ve done the Birkenstock clean, and it’s done the trick for this year but they’ll be hitting the bin at the end of summer. I used a flat head screwdriver though, as the NY times wrote about ages ago

Reactions: 3
Lots of pics of the kids in her Stories too, including Cato in a sparkly skirt and wings. Now obviously little kids can wear whatever the hell they want but with Alex it seems about as authentic as when she poses with influencers of colour to show that yes, she does know Black people. It kind of screams “look at me, I’m a progressive north London mum who wants a pat on the back”.

I’m all for doing away with gender stereotypes but is dressing him in Peggy’s clothes and that stupid reel of her making orgasmic faces because Dopey was changing the character pronouns from he to she when he was reading to the kids her only contributions to dismantling them?
Yeah she’s a massive joke isn’t she, gender stereotypes and the way they form part of the ways women are oppressed aren’t going to disappear when you’ve got women like her exploiting other women’s low self esteem and earning money from constantly pressuring those women in to buying stuff to feel better about themselves.

I’ve said it before but she can duck right off with her shallow brand of feminism when she is a huge HUGE part of the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But that pair Birkenstocks weren’t in the grid of her only 9 pairs of summer shoes so what’s she cleaning them for anyway eh 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But that pair Birkenstocks weren’t in the grid of her only 9 pairs of summer shoes so what’s she cleaning them for anyway eh 😏
Oh those are Dopey’s Birks but if his feet are anything like his hair then then she doesn’t need sandpaper, she needs an incinerator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot with the review of the sali hughes product. She really really likes it because its a balm which melts on her face. No tit Sherlock its called meltdown cleansing balm. Im sure you loved it also as it was a gift.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.