The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She who has no time to do eye make up

‘Especially with kids’
I have no time for eye make up either, especially with a bleeping job!!!

(1980s goth Gnome would like to clarify that this means no time for eye SHADOW. Liquid liner is unarguable, and without which the ravens would descend…)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She who has no time to do eye make up

‘Especially with kids’
Are we soon to be treated to a “how I survived the summer holidays” post on her grid? Complete with her gazing wistfully into space while Dopey dutifully photographs her?

Obviously she survived it by dumping the kids on her parents and going on a very rare and maybe third for the year childfree break!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s let herself go and looks grumpy not fashionable. She’s trying to dress quirky like others on the gram with the floaty dresses, mixing patterns, pattern clashes, but with her general look it doesn’t work and she can’t carry it off.
---
She’s let herself go and looks grumpy not fashionable. She’s trying to dress quirky like others on the gram with the floaty dresses, mixing patterns, pattern clashes, but with her general look it doesn’t work and she can’t carry it off.
That should be frumpy 😂…damn autocorrect

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---

That should be frumpy 😂…damn autocorrect
Also gallumphing about with her gob hanging open is the very opposite of ‘chic’. She looks painfully dim.

• Haha
I’ve not posted on here for ages.
the Japan trip - when you’ve got 2 small kids. Tell me you are absolutely loaded without telling me you are absolutely loaded.

Most couples with 2 kids under 8 cannot afford a trip to Japan alone just by ‘saving up’. You either have had your mortgage heavily subsidised, are living off a trust fund or the cost of the trip was covered by someone.

Reactions: 11
I’ve not posted on here for ages.
the Japan trip - when you’ve got 2 small kids. Tell me you are absolutely loaded without telling me you are absolutely loaded.

Most couples with 2 kids under 8 cannot afford a trip to Japan alone just by ‘saving up’. You either have had your mortgage heavily subsidised, are living off a trust fund or the cost of the trip was covered by someone.

And California a few weeks before??

Reactions: 9
Omg that whistles outfit 😳😵💫😳 she looks 100 x better in her shorts. And she’s ALWAYS ALWAYS buying!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Omg that whistles outfit 😳😵💫😳 she looks 100 x better in her shorts. And she’s ALWAYS ALWAYS buying!!!!!!
The website has it as Limited Edition, design led, exclusive and considered. £238 of buzz words for Frugal Alex. Also she speaks so glibly about buying for a holiday when it’s her 3rd time away recently. Tone deaf.

Last edited:
That’s a shocker of a co-ord but shout out to us with the bra comment! Hi Alex 👋

Also, she sounds so congested - I wonder if she’s ever had it investigated. All I can think when I hear her speak is ‘mmmm phlegm’ 🤢

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have to wear a lace underwires, she could wear a skims style crop top. Would be more comfortable than letting it all hangout.

Reactions: 4
Words that matter? Virtue signalling much. How about just raise your kids to be good people without needing a free book to do it.

Reactions: 9
That’s a shocker of a co-ord but shout out to us with the bra comment! Hi Alex 👋

Also, she sounds so congested - I wonder if she’s ever had it investigated. All I can think when I hear her speak is ‘mmmm phlegm’ 🤢
I think part of the problem is her tongue is too big for her mouth so I think it causes her to sound like she has a mouth full of phlegm but she’s definitely got something wrong with her congestion as well. It needs addressing. How anyone can listen to her and not feel like their nails are going across a board I honestly don’t know.

Reactions: 4

When her mouth is relaxed, I noticed she can’t/doesn’t close her mouth. She has that gormless, slack jaw appearance.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.