The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #9 All the personality of a Waitrose bag for life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her Frugality fb page she has links to her outfits - £190 dress and £100 shirt - so frugal! 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t think this is conclusive proof - our school broke up on the 19th due to inset days. (How long is usually on the expiry date of aeroplane food?) But if P is at private school it’ll be paid for by the grandparents. No way could Alex and Chris afford it off the back of a few Skin & Me and Sezane promotions.
I think if her daughter was in a State school Alex wouldn‘t have been able to resist mentioning it.

I’d say she makes a very good living from those adverts, she’ll get at the very least £5,000 each, a lot more depending on the brand, how many posts/story, etc. per campaign. The affiliate links earn her quite a lot also -why else does she (and all the other influencers) do her shopping pages, gift guides - it’s not to be super helpful to her followers - it’s to get us all clicking and spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's raking it in between £3-6k per Ad plus the matches, affiliate links, writing for whichever paper she has written for plus other stuff that isn't clearly disclosed correctly. Plus having all the free 'kindly gifted' food and clothes - which she sells.
There's nothing poor about this basic lying witch

regardless of family wealth these two dopey dicks do alright for such utter shite styling 'content'

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she likes to share photos where she’s shovelling food into her gob either.

Also, if school finished last week did they leave before that? I live in the same local authority as Alex and schools here didn’t break up until Friday. Yet the BB date on the plane food was the 21st. So perhaps Peggy really does go to private school and finished a week earlier? Or did Alex and Dopey just get her parents to do the last days of school? So much lying by omission going on - how does she keep track of it all?

Reactions: 7
God that latest reel of some poor unsuspecting Japanese guy guiding her and Dopey to the Japanese equivalent of Poundland is just embarrassing. Especially when it turns out they were in the right spot originally but too dim to realise the shop was underground. Has she no shame? Of course cue lots of comments stereotyping the Japanese from her followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems that 80% of what she has shown them doing is shopping. No special restaurant visits, bars, etc. Just spending money in the Japanese equivalent of Tiger. I don’t know why I’m surprised that they went to Japan to wear ugly clothes, eat cheap food and buy tat but I am amazed. What is wrong with these people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would anyone else do Karaoke with just their husband? Isn’t it a group activity?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps the karaoke culture is different over there? A Filipina friend told me that in the Philippines the shopping centres have little karaoke booths where anyone can just pop in and start singing(!) so maybe in Japan couples karaoke is a thing.

But Alex and Dopey also seem unable to do anything without each other. Except perhaps trips to California…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.