The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gallery visit and lunch out is a weekend treat in my house! Something I have to work hard for in the week to get...

Reactions: 7
I see Alex is running out of content ideas and paid partnerships so filling the grid with what she thinks is top notch humour. Complaining about the weather potentially being cold in mid May in England on another getaway is ignorant as it gets. I just don’t get who these people are who leave super enthusiastic comments on such posts. Good grief, what life must they have if they find Alex funny and relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her uniqlo linen trousers post doesn’t seem to be marked as an ad, if anyone fancies a report.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And still I come back to the question of, how do they make any money? The content is tit, she doesn't do that many aff links (I don't think 🤔 ), Pret/Sezane/Febreeze can't pay that much (can they?!)

Reactions: 7
Skin + Me have invited her to a launch event but I’m not sure she’s the best ad for them given that reel from last week…

I actually do use their moisturiser and it’s great but I also have a diet that consists of more than just beige food!

Reactions: 1
And still I come back to the question of, how do they make any money? The content is tit, she doesn't do that many aff links (I don't think 🤔 ), Pret/Sezane/Febreeze can't pay that much (can they?!)
I think you’d be amazed how much they get for 1 ‘square’ on insta let alone a reel etc

Reactions: 3
I think you’d be amazed how much they get for 1 ‘square’ on insta let alone a reel etc
Yeah, I think you're right.

Just watched her latest reel and that posture's not improved one bit has it? She looks so uncomfortable - straighten up Alex, you'll feel better for it.

Reactions: 2
The ppl that find her content funny are also the ppl you dread having to talk to in any office/child related environment as it’s just relentless bog standard small talk that no one needs to happen, like it’s really ok to sit in silence sometimes. Just tit patter like don’t worry about mum tum! That’s a hubby job! [insert banal anecdote here]! [insert OTT laughing here] - omg just give it a break pls we beg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Part of me wants to create a new Insta and then comment “great pic but have you ever considered contact lenses?”

That should give her enough content for the next month!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Part of me wants to create a new Insta and then comment “great pic but have you ever considered contact lenses?”

That should give her enough content for the next month!
Ahaha don’t! We won’t hear the end of it.
I don’t wear glasses bur everyone in my family does, never knew they were such heroes

I’ve been wearing specs for 42 yrs and have literally never been teased or insulted about it. Clearly I’m doing something wrong (or just wearing glasses that actually suit me and don’t scream fashion.
---
I bet she finds Sarah Corbett-Winder’s specs choice inspiring.

Attachments

• Wow
I’ve been wearing specs for 42 yrs and have literally never been teased or insulted about it. Clearly I’m doing something wrong (or just wearing glasses that actually suit me and don’t scream fashion.
---
I bet she finds Sarah Corbett-Winder’s specs choice inspiring.
duck me, they’re HIDEOUS. These rich white women wearing mad tit just seem to be waiting for someone to ask ‘what the duck are you wearing’ so the can scream DISCRIMINATION when, hello, you’re a rich white woman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.