The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she has gone quiet on the Tiger front, maybe finally given up in trying to get them to "work" with her (pay her)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is now being held out as an 'expert' by the Guardian in an article called shop slow, but less: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-essential-items-that-can-last-you-a-lifetime

Classic Guardian - no dd on its contributors! Just need to see the number of time she visits Tiger to take her off this list.
This sort of content is actually why a lot of normal low/mid income folk feel excluded from sustainability conversations. Like you don’t need to spend this much to make the next good/better/best choice for your family and the planet. Keeping the fruit and berries you’ve bought in their original packaging is fine. Using a takeaway tub a few more times before it goes in the recycling is fine. Using a plastic tub you’ve bought from Tescos is fine. Sustainability is so much more than an Insta aesthetic.

This greenwashed byline is just a new form of capitalism that wants ppl to buy buy buy more more more - literally the best thing we all could do for the earth is never buy anything again?? And especially not new!

Reactions: 17
Utter utter drivel. Not sure what’s more incredulous; the bit about always having to be busy or that bleeping lipstick 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow her posture in the white top for Sezanne ad is awful. Also that video makes me laugh she tries to smile with her eyes at the camera then walks off all hunched with the random flowers then a weird cut mid way through a few more steps and turns back with a smile. Such a weird advert no selling the clothes to me at all

Reactions: 6
Wow her posture in the white top for Sezanne ad is awful. Also that video makes me laugh she tries to smile with her eyes at the camera then walks off all hunched with the random flowers then a weird cut mid way through a few more steps and turns back with a smile. Such a weird advert no selling the clothes to me at all
Was it supposed to be a series of quick shots trying to catch the super busy “time poor” Alex on her way to do all that multitasking? It’s not convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread but came here to see if anyone else had commented on her posture! In her black dress reel today, she kept walking out of shot but with her head stuck out in front of her so much, it looked bizarre.

New to this thread but came here to see if anyone else had commented on her posture! In her black dress reel today, she kept walking out of shot but with her head stuck out in front of her so much, it looked bizarre.
Don’t forget that she had an injury that because she was pregnant (?) she couldn’t go and get any help for. Doing Pilates once a month should sort her right out!

• Haha
In every one of those black dress outfits she looks like a wealthy bag lady (oxymoron but hopefully you get me) 🤣 just so unflattering and she’s not thin enough to pull it off. (Sorry but just my opinion - if you’re heavier than Leandra Medine you’ll look like an oddball in such oversized clothes, rather than “fashion”)

Reactions: 1
The quilted floral jacket she wore over the black dress was horrendous looking, made worse by the crossbody bag she wore with it. A truly awful outfit.

Reactions: 1
The posture is just awful but it is really funny when she picks up the pace a bit and does a little gallump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I hate those wardrobes. She's so lazy!

I had a look at Erica's Instagram and it's so much better. I used to think Erica was so much older than Alex who had a more fun / young vibe - this is not what I think now 😂

I’m surprised that companies such as Sezane continue to pay Alex to advertise their stuff. All the other usual suspects who do so just seem so much more together and aspirational in their style and SM presence - Erica, Katherine O, Sarah Douceur etc. Alex has lost her way badly, it’s all such a mish mash and even her attempts to be down to earth and relatable are just cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.