The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so privileged that you have the time to decide to take lenses out of sunglasses to make them into glasses. 😳

Reactions: 4
FGS - so many fresh, tasty, creative dishes that you could serve for an al fresco meal (particularly if you’re staging a bloody ad that you’re getting paid for!). But it’s yet another bowl of beige pasta round at Alex & Dopey’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her attempt at comedy is so awkward! Also stfu hamster cheeks, I’d love to go on a caravan holiday with my kids it’s been nearly 3 years since we went anywhere resembling a holiday with them as cost of living as crippled us. She leaves such a bad taste in my mouth

Reactions: 10
Isn’t she meant to be on her caravan holiday this week?

Also, an outdoor rug doesn’t sound too practical if their outdoor space isn’t under some sort of cover.

Reactions: 2
Let’s look at the practicalities of al fresco dining in the side return. Alex and Dopey invite 2 pals for pasta, faux flowers and a candle. The guests pass by the generous patio and shoehorn themselves onto a bench while skinning their legs. They’re now in a wind tunnel and the first person who sat down is stuck in a dead end.
Yes, I did notice the rug and the perfect garden chair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her attempt at comedy is so awkward! Also stfu hamster cheeks, I’d love to go on a caravan holiday with my kids it’s been nearly 3 years since we went anywhere resembling a holiday with them as cost of living as crippled us. She leaves such a bad taste in my mouth
Sorry but hamster cheeks really made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s look at the practicalities of al fresco dining in the side return. Alex and Dopey invite 2 pals for pasta, faux flowers and a candle. The guests pass by the generous patio and shoehorn themselves onto a bench while skinning their legs. They’re now in a wind tunnel and the first person who sat down is stuck in a dead end.
Yes, I did notice the rug and the perfect garden chair 🙄
You're forgetting the all important fact that they never actually seem to have people round for dinner so no need to consider the practicalities of anyone sitting at that table - Alex and dopey will be eating their beige pasta from the couch or in bed...

Reactions: 5
Saw the pret and thought she’s either been reading here or they’ve questioned why she never actually had their food unless it’s a paid ad

Reactions: 5
Thing is that pret post is an Ad but not declared as she was paid to promote previously. Maybe put those glasses to use Alex and read the new ASA rules!

Reactions: 10
My outfits lately….why doesn’t she spend a bit or time ironing and less time fannying around with tiny paintbrushes. I mean I do t iron much but then I don’t wear fabrics that look like I’ve had my clothes screwed up in the back of the wardrobe prior to wearing them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cream jumpsuit on her latest post is awful! Looks like one of those ones painter and decorators wear! She looks very washed out

Reactions: 3
Anybody got the energy to take on this reel?! Part 2 of unsolicited utter drivel.

Last edited:
Anybody got the energy to take on this reel?! Part 2 of unsolicited utter drivel.
Things I’ve learned from this reel: she’s got the intelligence and maturity of someone much younger than she is but the looks of a much older person. I can’t even begin with what nonsense she’s on about.

I’ve also learnt she still can’t apply lipstick….

Also without wanting to start on about the bags again, I see she had the selfridges one now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.