The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bag and think it's great too. Came across it in a Waitrose. I just don't make it a personality trait, unlike Alex.

Reactions: 5
All the things she was spraying with fabreeze can and should be popped in the washing machine.

The sofa needs one of those extraction cleaning machines to actually pull the dirt out rather than just masking it 🤢

Their pillows probably need incinerating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the things she was spraying with fabreeze can and should be popped in the washing machine.

The sofa needs one of those extraction cleaning machines to actually pull the dirt out rather than just masking it 🤢

Their pillows probably need incinerating
😂😂
I am not sure I am ok knowing I may read my head on the same train seat as him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but did Alex and these people grow up in some alternate universe where glasses were unusual and “kooky”?
I wore glasses from the age of 10 onwards and probably 40-50% of my school class did also in some shape or form. I do not remember any kind of bullying about them. Who exactly was heckling her??

IMG_0294.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but did Alex and these people grow up in some alternate universe where glasses were unusual and “kooky”?
I wore glasses from the age of 10 onwards and probably 40-50% of my school class did also in some shape or form. I do not remember any kind of bullying about them. Who exactly was heckling her??

View attachment 2185835
Heckling?! They’re glasses she’s not Quasimodo ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quick question. Does anyone follow Emma Paton? I got to Alex from Emma and there doesn’t seem to be much on her. She just seems to be posting dress after dress after dress (and now a Laura Ashley one 🙄 for the CFS).

Obviously I could unfollow but what are these companies doing just gifting identikit dresses to people with no brand loyalty?

Reactions: 4
These people wish they stood out enough to get heckled in the street. Sorry you’re not interesting enough and that you have to make up stories like this 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heckled for wearing glasses? Come on! Alex would’ve gone to school when? Late 90s/early 00s? I’m pretty sure glasses were not anything to be remarked on by then.
---
Another suggestion for next thread title: “When your entire personality is a pair of glasses”.

Reactions: 14
Was 10 year old Alex speaking in public when she was heckled? I wonder if her parents’ recollection of that time matches hers.

Reactions: 3
Heckled for wearing glasses? Come on! Alex would’ve gone to school when? Late 90s/early 00s? I’m pretty sure glasses were not anything to be remarked on by then.
---
Another suggestion for next thread title: “When your entire personality is a pair of glasses”.
You flatter her, she’d be at school late 80s/90s. I went at the same time and wore specs. Apart from the odd speccy comment it wasn’t ever an issue and the glasses selection was woeful then

Reactions: 5
What a load of BS. Even if she received some teasing about her glasses, she really needs to shut up about it now.
Far, far worse things will have been said to other kids at school (racism, homophobia etc) which will have caused actual lifelong trauma.
She is just SO desperate to try and find an angle for herself. Instead she makes herself look like a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the issues kids find challenging throughout their childhood and this prick is asking for sympathy because she had to wear bins. duck off.

Reactions: 10
*insert Bernie Sanders meme* I am once again asking if everyone in England is OK
It's OK to wear glasses and thank you for inventing SpecSavers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe the comments… seriously how privileged are these women?!
I mean, in todays episode of “that never happened”:
BDB07E1F-4E20-4271-848E-3F5535D4FD71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.