The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs a bra on in the latest ‘walking along’ the path stories. Honestly she’s totally let herself go. That outfit- what even is that?!

Reactions: 5
I’d be a bit worried about that article if I was Alex. It’s the kind of thing that can get traction and go viral for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 10
This article about the caravan holiday is absolutely amazing for how sharply it throws the English class system into relief.
The comments are absolute gold - THANK YOU for sharing them as I can't see them here in my far flung corner of the colony.

I do have to say though - having to pay for 45 minutes in a heated pool in a caravan park bleeping sucks. Australia has thousands of caravan parks that are literally by the beach, in better spots than many houses, and people would die before they got told their swimming was timed.
---
Obsessed with that “toastie” and everything about it. I have so many questions.

Why toast it?
is there cheese?
Is it because they freeze the bread so it has to be toasted or else it’s gross?
Why not have it as bread with some salad or veggies in?
Why is it The Worst Bread?
Why is she eating it upstairs? Can she just not take a break from taking photos of herself in the secret extension and needs a working lunch on the go, with her busy non stop work/life balance?
Does she ever order tuna from Pret?
Why is there literally nothing else with it? (Remember when she invented “having some crisps on a plate”?!!)
Did she do it just for us? (Hiya! Thanks!)
It looks like those weirdly sad slimming world posts you see that I always think are parody joke meals but are actually real…

honestly go give that pic another look. It’s the story that keeps on giving.
SAME, girl, same

Was it done in the sandwich press or is the tuna cold and smushed between two bits of toast?
Did all the tuna fall out when she tried to bite it?
Is that canned corn mixed in? If so, whyyy
Can one create a sealed jaffle around canned tuna with terrible white bread, and would you want to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We're due a new thread. PLEEEEEEEASE can someone shoehorn gallumping into the title?!

Reactions: 1
See she’s using the LTK app, not explaining she’ll get a cut etc if people click. Anyone would think she’s trying to disguise those ads
But I guarantee no one is clicking for that weird leopard print vest thing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.