The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5325.jpeg
IMG_5324.jpeg

I was out at my proper job yesterday, but Alex was at home thinking she’s scoring points against internet meanies in a reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best bit is at the end where she does her usual galumphing off camera with a goofy smile. I wonder how many takes she does for these reels? I guess Dopey has nowhere else to be so…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone that stated they don't care about others opinion on her looks she clearly does otherwise she wouldn't be covering up in those ridiculous dresses, skirts & sack shirts

Reactions: 3
This outfit looks like she’s had to borrow people’s clothes and nothing fits her.
I all for dressing comfortable but this is insane
Yes, poor Alex was sunbathing at the beach and her clothes were swept away leaving her clad in just her bikini. Fortunately she and Dopey are never apart so he was on hand to give her his shirt and a vicar passing by managed to cut down his spare cassock to make a skirt for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She lost her appeal years ago. She used to not necessarily be fashionable but she did dress well. Now she looks like a sack of potatoes, this new style of hers really ages her.

Reactions: 6
Is she wearing one particular black sack dress in repeat, or a few different ones that look exactly the same? She doesn’t seem to be wearing anything else recently

Reactions: 2
Those kids’ party “hacks” are so ground-breaking. Go to TK Maxx! Make your own sandwiches! No one in the history of the world has ever thought of that!!

Reactions: 10
Thought she soured the charity shops for pre-loved books and toy animals for birthday party gifts.

I’m baffled as to how she settled on that white skirt - she could have sourced nicer - it’s so long on her that she has to pull it up high on her waist - making her upper body appear small and her lower body way out of proportion and it is still dragging on the ground. With her fashion editor background, surely she could have sourced a skirt that was maxi length but sat on her hips to create a more FLATTERING look.

Reactions: 6
Alex as well as painting random stuff on repeat is constantly setting the table for... nobody.

I think she'll move house in a couple of years. I don't know why she bought a house in London (and a part of London she doesn't know anyone) - she could stand in front of her wardrobes anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes Alex you are that popukar and stylish that you linked and item and you sold it out online. So delusional

Reactions: 2
WTF is this stupid hat? No brim to protect you from the sun and the bit that ties under the chin would make you feel hot and sweaty. Not to mention that you’d look ridiculous!
IMG_9904.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.