The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be a freebie if she’s not saying where it is. Maybe it’s somewhere that doesn’t charge frugal prices.

Reactions: 2
Well if she did pay for it - it’s hardly frugal at George Northwood. At least £100 for a basic trim.

Honestly she makes zero sense

Reactions: 3
Wtf it looks exactly the same if not worse 😂😂😂 if she was going to let them blow dry it why didn’t she let them use a big round brush to at least give her some volume??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Literally looks like a bed sheet! Even the model on the website can’t make it look nice and at £79 too!!

Christ! Also how long before a totes hilaire reel about how the kids left messy handprints on it and the skirt is now consigned to Peggy’s dress up wardrobe? I mean, I’m not saying it’s impossible to wear white when you have young children but it’s the sort of “oh I’m so bad at adulting” content I’d expect from Alex.
IMG_9869.png

So she was on about some George Northwood curling tutorial about 2 weeks ago and she did crap job of trying to replicate, now she gets her hair done there 🧐🧐

I've been going there since 2014 literally after it opened so this annoys me if she's getting undeclared Ad freebie!

It looks tit anyway as her hair is so limp

Cos have it in block caps on the website. That’s how big it is:
The VOLUMINOUS GATHERED MAXI SKIRT £79.
‘An easy holiday wear’. That much material around your waist and sweeping the floor ain’t ever easy. The shot of her galumphing off camera in the wild card and heels is priceless 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the skirt. 🫣

But all it needs is a skimpy high necked vest top and a flat strappy sandal to balance the volume of the skirt.

Don’t bother applying unless you are tall, willowy and have tiny pert bewbs.

Reactions: 7
How often would you wear an unstained T-shirt….one day Alex, one day, especially walking round London in a coat when it’s 22 degrees….she’s had it on for days it’ll be walking itself to the machine 🤢 these two get grimmer by the day

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How often would you wear an unstained T-shirt….one day Alex, one day, especially walking round London in a coat when it’s 22 degrees….she’s had it on for days it’ll be walking itself to the machine 🤢 these two get grimmer by the day
If I remember correctly she said a year ago or so that she would keep the summer clothes for the holiday in the suitcase so that they were ready for next year…something along those lines, anyone more precise?? I recall all of us on tattle being disgusted

• Wow
I unfollowed this woman a long time ago as I officially declared she was my worst person on the gram but alas her profile found me yesterday so of course had to make sure I still felt the same and yep, nothing has changed. I was expecting a brunette pixie cut the way she built up that hairdresser trip. Absolute bellend.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.