The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Unseasonably quiet work wise” 🤔

is that why we’re being treated to all these “me in an unflattering black dress in front of a wardrobe”, err, “reels”?

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked rather nice in those old outfits. Then realised she wasn’t wearing her hideous glasses in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unseasonably quiet? Sounds like the contracts are drying up.
I do wonder if they have an exit plan. I’d struggle to sleep at night if both myself and my partner relied on the Insta house of cards for our income

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she looked rather nice in those old outfits. Then realised she wasn’t wearing her hideous glasses in them!
Yes, the days when she was actually stylish and hadn’t discovered the serial killer frames or clothes 10 sizes too big for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re the parental posts. Yes it’s hard but it’s a bloody privilege and one that everyday I’m grateful for.

Women are incredibly resistant, kids will test you, have an impact on your career and throw your life upside down. But they are so worth it and you are more adaptable and resilient than you’ll ever know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It honestly makes me question whether I want kids. When I have for my entire life. But now I’m in my thirties it’s like… do I? Everyone makes it look horrific
If it helps I LOVE the school holidays, bank holidays, even strike days. I work full time and always have. I miss my kids when they’re at school and I’m at work😢 and I bloody love the chance to slow down and spend time with them, even when we’re not doing anything much.
I get back to schools blues when the holidays are over.
Mind you maybe it’s because we tend to chill and mooch around when we do get the chance to be together rather than rushing about making memories and racking up the experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is such a minor detail in that awful post but how strange of her to say she donated their blackout curtains to her mum. What a strange choice of words.

I find it so weird that she’s replying to everyone suggesting tin foil on the windows saying “another item I forgot to pack” - has she not heard of shops? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is such a minor detail in that awful post but how strange of her to say she donated their blackout curtains to her mum. What a strange choice of words.
Oh I thought this too!! Maybe so the kids can sleep at their house? But surely you just... gave them? :ROFLMAO:

I find it so weird that she’s replying to everyone suggesting tin foil on the windows saying “another item I forgot to pack” - has she not heard of shops? 😅
Don’t be silly, as if she can afford to buy tin foil in a local shop. If she’s going to buy tin foil it has to be with a PR Discount or she has to have deliberated about buying it for a few weeks (as it’s a luxury item)

• Haha
Tin foil must be another one of those items that magically appears in their kitchen cupboard, so she doesn’t know how to buy it.

• Haha
We made food and ate it together…you may think she’s referring to a bbq or a roast or something slightly more time consuming but it’s pasta and greens.
She must need a break from that cooking

I wish I had such low expectations for myself as Alex does, I’d be so relaxed.
The meal she’s showing on her stories is something I’ll quickly do if my kids need feeding and I don’t have anything in the house!
And her makeup…yeah I can tell it took less than ( minutes! How cakey is that lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t get my head around this! Do they not usually eat together? Isn’t it just pasta? What do they usually make for their kids then? And Wtf makes different meals for kids - I hate cooking as it is, that would send me over the edge 🤣

That make up….it’s like a tween practicing with one of those make up sets you get that doesn’t actually know what they’re doing so just slaps it in any old way. No one, I repeat no one is asking how they can look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get my head around this! Do they not usually eat together? Isn’t it just pasta? What do they usually make for their kids then? And Wtf makes different meals for kids - I hate cooking as it is, that would send me over the edge 🤣
I don’t think they do usually eat together as I think she’s said in the past that the kids eat at school/nursery/after school club, and might just have a sandwich at home in the evening, thus leaving all the beige food for Alex & Dopey. I think this is one of the reasons she finds half-terms hard, because she just doesn’t know what to do for food etc. #adulting

But if that woeful plate of pasta/green salad is anything to go by, I’m sure they all can’t wait til term starts up again…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.