The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1666327
Something isn’t right here. If you can’t see it for 3 years then you are most likely priced wrongly or you are not enthusiastic to sell. Sometimes people have the misconception that profit will be made in real estate, that is not necessary the case.
But they must be haemorrhaging thousands for the rental flat every single month! I can’t even imagine how much.

But they must be haemorrhaging thousands for the rental flat every single month! I can’t even imagine how much.
What makes you think that? The rental market in London is so strong (for landlords). Obviously we don't know what their mortgage is each month but I'd have thought the rent would cover it. Aware I may have missed some crucial detail that KO's divulged here though!

Reactions: 1
Do you mean in terms of the rent they’ll be paying in the house? Otherwise their rental income will likely cover their mortgage and give them profit

Reactions: 2
KO put up a story the other week that their fixed rate was ending and mortgage repayments on the flat would be going up £900 per month. Not sure if the rent they receive would cover that.

KO is definitely a party girl Instahun flitting from event to event, but she comes across (I think) as genuine and self aware with real talent for fashion /interiors/writing.

KO also produces some really good, original content - on a regular basis! Something Alex could only dream of (and probably does). By comparison Alex just recycles the same old tit and seems to be very much flailing around trying to find some kind of niche for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KO put up a story the other week that their fixed rate was ending and mortgage repayments on the flat would be going up £900 per month. Not sure if the rent they receive would cover that.

KO is definitely a party girl Instahun flitting from event to event, but she comes across (I think) as genuine and self aware with real talent for fashion /interiors/writing.

KO also produces some really good, original content - on a regular basis! Something Alex could only dream of (and probably does). By comparison Alex just recycles the same old tit and seems to be very much flailing around trying to find some kind of niche for herself.
Alex just recycle her outfit like she is the first person on earth doing it. Look at her bio

• Haha
Reactions: 4

£900 per month? WOW, that is a lot!

Do you mean in terms of the rent they’ll be paying in the house? Otherwise their rental income will likely cover their mortgage and give them profit
I mean what they pay for their current flat/house/whoever they live. Rent is crazy in London and you are just paying into your landlord’s pocket.

I mean I don't have the details of KO's flat (obvs!) but I worked out if we remortgaged now it would go up by £1k a month - large mortgage, little equity, so can well believe it (we are not remortgaging yet thankfully). KO is way more stylish than Alex but Alex of old had a more relatable style - KO disproportionately helped by being so thin I think!

Reactions: 5
Hmmmm so Katherine Ormorod likes to convince everyone they’re part of the group of people forced to rent but actually they own a flat that they rent out?

This feels a bit misleading. I can see (sort of) how’s it’s happened but that is really not the same situation that most people renting are stuck in. Ie that they can’t raise a deposit cause all their money goes on rent, and will never get on the housing market etc. I feel like she’s being a bit sneaky about this.

Also the only reason I could think why it’s not sold is cladding, but I think she’d have just said that rather than Brexit. Very strange.

Reactions: 11
Have just started a KO one for us to use

Blooboom affordable glasses. Basic varifocals start a £195, I've just got two pairs from Asda for £120. Not chic enough for Alex though.

Reactions: 3
Omg when she starts declaring ads you know she’s shooketh / trying to take the heat off that £40 food shop grid post 😂 next she’ll be declaring the freebies from “brands I’ve worked with”!

• Haha
The £40 post has annoyed me so much. She’s being untruthful re the odd box money. Plus her kids have lunch at school nursery etc. Plus god she’s an awful cook - I’ve never seen her season anything.
Why are people so enthralled with this nonsense?
Dumb matches, who needs more than one pair of glasses if you’re on a budget, constantly saying stuff is old to hide the fact she spends loads on tat.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.