The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think she’s been sitting on today’s post for the past week to hide the fact that private schools started their half-term a week ago? After the one-week holiday that was really two, you never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So do we think she’s been sitting on today’s post for the past week to hide the fact that private schools started their half-term a week ago? After the one-week holiday that was really two, you never know!
Yes like the holiday in Mallorca that was delayed by 4/5 days to make it look shorter.
Or Sainsbury instead if Lidl.
Or the double extension.

Reactions: 7
Actually if the kids are playing Hairdressers then wouldn’t Alex be better off putting Chris in the chair and giving Peggy the scissors?

• Haha
What is she wearing in that post?! No way would I have thought she previously was employed as a stylist

Reactions: 2
What is she wearing in that post?! No way would I have thought she previously was employed as a stylist
It’s just a really weird photo. I didn’t notice the line about hairdressing and you have to really zoom in to see there’s something (I think?) in her hair. Otherwise it just looks like she’s turned her back on the kids and is staring at the TV even though it’s switched off 🤷🏻‍♀️

My nieces private school broke up last Friday and will be going back 7th November. So not all private!

It’s been nearly a week, still no evidence of that shopping list hey Alex! Mmmmh we didn’t see that one coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s on holiday. None of the usual drivel on stories and just a couple of pre recorded pieces on the grid so far this week.

Just looking at her post about winter outfits and she used to look really stylish! I don’t know why she only wears really shapeless stuff these days like those godawful prairie dresses.

Unrelated but how come Erica Davies does not have a thread here? Or am I being useless at searching?

Reactions: 1
Unrelated but how come Erica Davies does not have a thread here? Or am I being useless at searching?
I’ve just double checked for you and you’ve not missed anything, she just doesn’t. I can’t say I’m majorly surprised she is basically just a smiley advert but afaik always declares things. You’re free to make threads on anyone over 10k followers, there’s a rave section too if you like her content and want to put it there?

I was surprised to see Caroline Hirons has 18 threads?! Off to catch up on whatever I’ve missed there 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a joy in trying DIY even if it doesn’t go well…..aka there’s a joy in trashing stuff we haven’t had to pay for because it’ll just be replaced with more free stuff….for the rest of us who used our hard earned cash to buy things, we have to be a little bit more considered with what we do….most of us also don’t have time to be painting a fence with a brush the size of a toothpick….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good Lord! WHAT did she do to her kitchen? The grouting looked so much better before she went over it with what looks like a black sharpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I got from that reel: if there’s something in her house that’s not nailed down and not already painted a garish colour, she’ll paint it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I got from that reel: if there’s something in her house that’s not nailed down and not already painted a garish colour, she’ll paint it.
Also does painting something really count as upcycling? I have plenty of things in my house I could paint but I’m really NOT THAT BORED 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.