The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some excerpts from her latest newsletter:
I am currently very happy with my career and output into the world πŸ˜•
If anything, I'd like to work less and see my kids more 😦
As ambitious as I am 🀨 (and don't get me wrong, I'm a true perfectionist and set myself impossible goals) πŸ˜†
I have also finally made peace with not always doing everything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Work less πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is utterly utterly deluded! I’d love all this influencer shite to come to an end, if only to give Alex and her ilk a massive kick up the arse back into the real world. Work less?! Babes, you do duck all now, how would that be possible? 🀯

Reactions: 14
Some excerpts from her latest newsletter:
I am currently very happy with my career and output into the world πŸ˜•
If anything, I'd like to work less and see my kids more 😦
As ambitious as I am 🀨 (and don't get me wrong, I'm a true perfectionist and set myself impossible goals) πŸ˜†
I have also finally made peace with not always doing everything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum or someone who works minimally but the faux β€œI work so hard” is SO ANNOYING!! She’s worse than anyone else I swear. Most people I follow acknowledge that they’re very lucky to have more downtime than others, she bangs on as if she’s a brain surgeon as well as a β€œslow renovator” πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
She is utterly utterly deluded! I’d love all this influencer shite to come to an end, if only to give Alex and her ilk a massive kick up the arse back into the real world. Work less?! Babes, you do duck all now, how would that be possible? 🀯
She can always go back in media and see for herself what the situation is like (pay, long hours, deadlines, bosses that don’t give much of a tit about your family situation etc)

Reactions: 8
True perfectionist 🀣🀣🀣
We’ve all see your kitchen grout love and your cluttered basket mess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hah, who knew, if someone blocks you, you can no longer see their stories!?! I haven’t seen any of recent Alex’s stories. I did comment on that Β£40 meal post though, so I guess that’s it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is so out of touch, the Hoxton hotel is very expensive! Yes it’s chic and fashionable but it’s definitely not an affordable choice! Maybe it is when you get free stays and discounts like Alex, but for most a cheap midweek stay is about Β£400 a night
I’ll have you know that you can have a full week of meals for 40 quid and then go to the chic hoxton to eat crisps in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the gift guides are coming…early this year to help us all out aka pull in those affiliate links…those secret extensions don’t pay for themselves
Hah, who knew, if someone blocks you, you can no longer see their stories!?! I haven’t seen any of recent Alex’s stories. I did comment on that Β£40 meal post though, so I guess that’s it.
Join the club! She really can't take any questions or mild criticism πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think I spotted Dopey in the corner of the office in that latest story. He’s not been so visible in recent months. Maybe he’s been busy beavering away in the corner counting matches. Hair looks longer & greasier than ever.

Reactions: 6
Alex: I can't afford sourdough bread

Also Alex: this hotel is "great value" at Β£350 per night

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread.. don't buy sourdough bread save your money for the Hoxton instead

Reactions: 21
β€˜I’m a repeat buy kind of person’ hahaha I’ll say buying over and over and over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Coloured lenses? Is she Bono? I just don’t think that’s stylish at all but maybe I’m out of the β€œnorth London loop” 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.