The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pulling our plonkers? I kinda hope so, Iā€™d have more respect for her! šŸ˜‚

Also, that jacket is hideous.
You wonder if she posts things like this thinking oh doesnā€™t this make me look like a relatable busy working mum! Well itā€™s failing Alex it makes you and your husband look like useless idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You wonder if she posts things like this thinking oh doesnā€™t this make me look like a relatable busy working mum! Well itā€™s failing Alex it makes you and your husband look like useless idiots
No, I meant ā€˜is she trolling usā€™ but I wholeheartedly agree with your summing up of her and Dopey šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Three months to paint?

The National Gallery will be calling any minute now to ask for a temporary loan. They could hang it with the Van Goghs while they clean up the Sunflowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait has she brought the bin storage inside to paint itā€¦? What is going on šŸ˜³
Glued to TV! No wonder her nose is all blocked if she chooses to have smelly paint indoors instead of doing paint work in the garden. I dread to think where that wood has previously been, and she has it in the living room.

Glued to TV! No wonder her nose is all blocked if she chooses to have smelly paint indoors instead of doing paint work in the garden. I dread to think where that wood has previously been, and she has it in the living room.
Good point re smell - theyā€™re in the room where the window doesnā€™t even open too. Lord help them.

I canā€™t believe she would paint an outdoor project indoors, presumably using outdoor paint. Can you imagine the fumes in that small room?! Then the kids in the house having to breath all that in.

I canā€™t believe she would paint an outdoor project indoors, presumably using outdoor paint. Can you imagine the fumes in that small room?! Then the kids in the house having to breath all that in.
But it was important in order to bindge the whole series on Netflix (presumably still free trial? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
I did say they really donā€™t come across as grown ups.

Reactions: 4
Yet another Alex-ism, arse about tit as usual.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m so confused. Surly this is a single afternoons job to be done in the front garden where the bin shed lives. Is she taking it apart each time and bringing parts into pain in front of the tv , I assume at night when the kids are asleep?? It doesnā€™t even look painted in that photo. So confused and so many questions šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And painting it a light colour doesnā€™t seem like a very practical colour choice for an outdoor shed in use regularly for shoving bikes and scooters in.

Reactions: 3
And painting it a light colour doesnā€™t seem like a very practical colour choice for an outdoor shed in use regularly for shoving bikes and scooters in.
Itā€™s for the bins. Everyone around here is getting one suddenly.

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s for the bins. Everyone around here is getting one suddenly.
Ah my mistake. But the point is even more relevant in that case surely if bins are going to be in and out of it? Never mind just general weather/outdoor wear and tear. As soon as it rains the bottom will have little splatters on from the ground.

Please someone say they also get her newsletter. Its honestly the funniest thing ever as she believes herself to be groundbreaking but instead its like months if not years late. This weeks is about decluttering tips but when you read the article there are no tips on decluttering but just sell your stuff on various websites. it makes no sense

Also don't fret we still managed to get women in glasses in at the bottom as god forbid she goes a day without talking about glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also read the newsletter - the only decluttering tip Alex needs is to stop buying crap in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s also talking about the new series The Watcher and how amazing it is that thereā€™s ā€œglasses representationā€. Are tv shows lacking in glasses-wearing characters? I didnā€™t think they were šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or does she think women who wear glasses are a marginalised group?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s also talking about the new series The Watcher and how amazing it is that thereā€™s ā€œglasses representationā€. Are tv shows lacking in glasses-wearing characters? I didnā€™t think they were šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or does she think women who wear glasses are a marginalised group?
Sheā€™s a privately educated, middle class, straight white woman with one child of each sex and a joke of a job that brings in Ā£Ā£Ā£. She really needs to scrape the barrel to find something in her life that isnā€™t a privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.