The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could acknowledge some so major - your child starting school - without sharing the name of the school. Unless it doesn’t work with her brand, which it of course doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She said in her newsletter that she was starting school. Possibly last week or the week before, it was lost amongst the stripy tops and chickpea recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I certainly wasn’t expecting her to share where Peggy was going but I’m surprised that she hasn’t mentioned school at all on her account, not even anything along the lines of “busy working mum off to do the school run” etc.

Reactions: 7
I was having risotto for dinner and I cannot stop thinking about her. Wanted to share it on my social but her IG post about risotto reminded me that 90% of time, risotto looks like vomit on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, I have a confession to make…

After seeing Alex post about Arizona Love sandals, I actually bought myself a pair. They’re super comfortable and have gotten me through the summer but last week I was in Spain and saw a long black dress in Zara that I decided to try on.

Oh my. Coupled with the sandals, I was just a white collar away from looking like the local padre! So a word from the wise - the sandals are great. Until they’re not. Just be careful what you wear them with so that you avoid the accidental ecclesiastical look!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If P goes to private school, that means eventually there will be tutoring involved 🤑
Alex is basically a stay at home Kim who plays at having a “career” - ludicrous!

Mum** 😂

Reactions: 1
I too have a pair of Arizona Loves and they are bloody brilliant but I agree, it’s a risky move pairing them with a big floaty shapeless dress 😂

I got mine the week Alex bought another pair which were actually too small (remember the vid of her walking with her toes hanging over the edge of the sole?!) I did a bit of research, sized up from a 5 to a 7 and paid a little more to get a pair which actually fit me.. In a perfect demonstration of how she’s all about style over substance, she bought hers in the sale and still kept them despite them being 2 sizes too small 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve got the Arizona Loves and the Teva’s (before Alex had either….I’m such a trendsetter 😂) Like everyone else I bought the sizes to fit, not whatever was left on sale. I unashamedly love both of them, my other half is unsure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chris excelled himself with that reel, wow I’ve never known someone to have such low standards! What a life they live

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.