The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agh thank you dear HTRIA ❤ It’s gone already! What a ninny 😳
Glad you’re okay with the reporting sorry to kill your post with receipts, it’s just not worth the grief for you that’s all! ❤

That company’s response is trash. If they’d had said yeah our method isn’t recommended for those on stronger prescriptions who’d benefit from the expertise of an optician but is perfect for reading glasses users then you’d trust to order through them, they just look shady af denying that the sky is bleeping blue!!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure that's not cheap white bread in her video? 😂
Must be leftover, so that doesn’t count. 😉

Seriously, it really irritates me how she talks about leftovers like free food. As if she didn’t have to pay for the ingredients in the first place and they just keep appearing in the fridge without any money spent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
But that’s what happens for Alex, given she gets the free oddbox that she never declares

£115 for that tiny pointless little lamp
She’s just laughing at us now surely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But that’s what happens for Alex, given she gets the free oddbox that she never declares

£115 for that tiny pointless little lamp
She’s just laughing at us now surely
I honestly can’t understand how anyone finds her content ✨aspirational✨ anymore when she carries on like they’re two students in the last few weeks of term living off beans and stolen curly fries. Like the lamp literally may as well be in someone’s halls their whole lifestyle is so repulsive and irrelevant to me.

Her daughter is definitely going to a private school because all Reception classes in local primaries have gone back by now. So frugal, so ‘relatable’, that BBC fee cancelation is really going a long way.

Reactions: 5
Imagine your parents work so hard to fund your private school fees only for you to become an influencer. 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her daughter is definitely going to a private school because all Reception classes in local primaries have gone back by now. So frugal, so ‘relatable’, that BBC fee cancelation is really going a long way.
Sorry how do you know P hasn’t started school yet? I think I probably missed something on Alex’s stories, was she featured?
It doesn’t surprise me if she is going to private school and I would bet the grandparents are paying. Sickening though.

Reactions: 3
Sorry how do you know P hasn’t started school yet? I think I probably missed something on Alex’s stories, was she featured?
It doesn’t surprise me if she is going to private school and I would bet the grandparents are paying. Sickening though.
She was featured earlier this week.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, it was P and another little girl who appeared to be wearing a child-sized version of those prairie-style enormous collared dresses Alex likes. But I assumed this was over the weekend.

I remember thinking ‘they should have been at school’ so my recollection was that it wasn’t a bank holiday. But maybe it was posted on a different day? Tuesday?

All schools have now gone back, regardless of whether they are private or state. Saying that a lot have half days still.

Regardless, I am sure her kids go to private school. She just playing poor.

Reactions: 4
I have no doubt that Peggy is going to private school which I agree could not be more disingenuous when Alex's USP is doing things like advocating not paying the licence fee and begging for coffees in order to buy a bit of sourdough and yet another micro shed - however, I think she's very sensible not to share any information about it, especially when you look at the likes of Deborah Brett and the Fashion Bug Blog who have broadcasted where their kids go to school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.