The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious, how do you guys know about her parents and their finance? I mean she does come across like a rich girl pretending to be poor but I don’t know more than that. Does her husband have a job?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her husband doesn’t have a job.

No one knows about her parents finances exactly, but it’s known that they run their own business and Alex and Chris got married in their back garden (so it must be huge), also they own a holiday home in Spain. So they are definitely comfortable.

Reactions: 3
Her husband doesn’t have a job.

No one knows about her parents finances exactly, but it’s known that they run their own business and Alex and Chris got married in their back garden (so it must be huge), also they own a holiday home in Spain. So they are definitely comfortable.
Plus her father acted as a guarantor or a 3rd co-owner so that they can climb the property ladder. She may not be the top 1% but I guess her family must be the top 10-20% in the UK.

Also it seems like she went to private school too. ( lol still a crappy influencer)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Doesn’t her husband “work” for her?

Also, I don’t mean to be funny but what’s with his hair? Lockdown ended over a year ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it might seem incredible considering the quantity & quality of Alex’s content, but from the info they put out apparently there they both earn their living from working SO HARD on Alex’s Insta pages - personal page + The Frugality.

Something only those with some degree of privilege can do as they’re safe in the knowledge that the folks are there behind the scenes to bail them out when needed.

Reactions: 6
Booked herself a Sunday ‘off’ to read a book 🥴
Sorry, but THIS. Kids are in nursery or school 5 days a week. Husband doesn’t work, she employs someone to do her Instagram ‘content’ (endless photos of people wearing glasses). Wouldn’t you want to spend some time with your kids on a Sunday if they are in nursery all week? She could easily read during the week due to the flexibility of her ‘work’. I’m all for me time as a Mum but this is awful, she is the laziest parent and influencer out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pahhahahaa did she say this! Omg that’s hilarious!!! Just read when you have a bath or go to bed like the rest of the world!!!

Reactions: 6
Bet the cafe will love her taking up a table on a busy weekend day to read her book, no doubt nursing a single coffee over 3 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plus her father acted as a guarantor or a 3rd co-owner so that they can climb the property ladder. She may not be the top 1% but I guess her family must be the top 10-20% in the UK.

Also it seems like she went to private school too. ( lol still a crappy influencer)
She went to a grammar school in Surrey so not private. I was in her year group and she was a really nice girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Comment on latest post advertising seven dials -- she is totally delusional! "A solo lunch, I can dream" It's like she's convinced herself she's such a busy working mum that she can't possibly find time to do these things and yet all she seems to have is hours of childfree time to faff about 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.