The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why she hires nice dresses to swan around in the house (how frugal!) yet wears the most dreadful outfits to “work” events.
---
But Alex’s influence is clearly growing - Instagram has just shown me some daft-looking influencer with caterpillars for eyebrows jumping out of a wheelie bin and her glasses are so ridiculous they make Alex’s look understated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s their day off work to eat party food…all three packets of it…could have done that in 10 mins flat and saved themselves a days holiday…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's face it, the line between when Alex is busy working and when Alex is taking a day off is basically non existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was that all really just for her and Greasy? I assumed they were having people over! What a weird existence. And as always, a day off from what?

Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong I love a dinner of picky bits, beige food like the rest of us, but she always manages to make any food totally unappealing! This looks dry and tasteless

If she’s hoping to get a brand deal with Aldi on the back of this she’ll be looking a long time, I wouldn’t buy anything she’s made it all look awful 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought they had their annual ‘day off’ to watch tv and eat beige food last week? Or am I getting confused? Or is this the second day off in as many weeks for another self invented tradition??

• Haha
I thought they had their annual ‘day off’ to watch tv and eat beige food last week? Or am I getting confused? Or is this the second day off in as many weeks for another self invented tradition??
Who knows with those two? Watching TV and eating beige food is something they do everyday.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure there’s an influencer who can style that duvet coat and make it look good. But sadly Alex is not that influencer.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see that she got some sourdough to go with the Camembert.
Splash the cash alex

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently shes having mac n cheese on Christmas day !!! Ffs thats what you have when your fridge is empty, those poor kids not getting a roast god alive !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.