The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all such a pretence. She’s said when she previously did her let’s wear stuff for 5 days ‘content’ that she wears it briefly and then changes. Just an excuse to show this PR gifted clothing spray which is not only a completely unnecessary product, more waste, but also bad on the lungs of little ones in the house.
Even if she did wear this for 5 days in a row, put it on a quick wash and pop over a radiator it will be dry in the morning.
I can not wait for the day that influencers are a thing of the past

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And more performative virtue signalling with the gifts for underprivileged teens. It just feels so patronising and cringe coming from her.

Reactions: 5
You’d think he’d wash his hair every time he showered? Maybe he has the kind of hair that gets greasy quickly from constantly touching it 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I have the type of hair that is on the greasier side (or whatever shampoo brands have branded it as these days) but a) dry shampoo helps me get an extra days out of it if life is hectic and b) it ~ never ~ looks like THAT, because, you know, I have access to hot running water.

Have a wash Chris

Reactions: 4
Sometimes it’s ok to drop the 5 days thing if you’ve got an event to go to. I don’t even know what this outfit is.
IMG_1068.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s giving ‘art teacher forced to be last minute stand in on geography field trip’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also giving kids in dress up box.
Her fashion credentials well and truly burnt now,

Also her voiceover with the bowl repair. She is the most nasal person I’ve ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks really nice in the specsavers ad she just did. Shame she looks like a bleeping bag lady when she actually goes out to events

Reactions: 3
Chuckling at that ad….trying to make the glasses a massive issue again, can’t embrace them with party wear….its just a massive yawn at this point

Reactions: 2
I agree she looked nice, but I can’t look at those influencer adverts without thinking ‘you’re hunched up in a corner of your living room with the curtains drawn to pretend that it’s night time’ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.