Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Only in the influencing world can you slag a company off, then get employed by them and flown to Amsterdam.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I know we say it all the time, but in no way is she frugal, she is just bloody tight!
So bloody true. She wants all the artinsanal foods and the designer gear, and everything she owns has to be high-end and all over the gram, but she doesn't want to pay for it. And she has absolutely no priorities. I'd get it if she was like "I made do with just the 10 coats this winter, and with the money I 'saved' I got that trendy coffee maker I wanted' or something. But no. She wants twenty coats, AND the coffee maker, AND she wants to buy 3 takeaway coffees a day anyway. If she dropped the frugal pretense and I wouldn't care! Or at least went her own way on anything. But everything she wears/buys is just bang on whatever trend is happening, no originality at all. I get that she probably works with people about 50 times wealthier than her because fashion is full of that, and maybe feels 'frugal' in comparison, but she doesn't seem to have any perspective.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Also has anyone noticed the little 'send a gift button' on her reels? Not seen them on any other influencer's videos
UGH she's so fucking beggy. Send a gift - why would anyone want to do that?!!
---
FUPA that’s all I saw. They don’t look good at all. She should splash out and get the Ganni barrel ones, but then we’d all be slagging her off on here for spending £300 🤣
Honestly, I couldn't give a shit how much she spends. I am a high end whore and have lots of expensive things - buy cheap, buy twice is my moto! What grinds my gears is how tight she is with everything else, how she won't put her hand in her pocket and pay her way, how she's always begging for "gifts" or "a coffee" and how she continues to pedal this bullshit that she lives frugally.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Sorry but who wants their house to smell like baked fucking beans??
---
Also Erica can’t be much of a friend if she puts up such an unflattering photo.

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
That’s it for me, even though it was a hate follow it’s now an unfollow. I’ll keep reading this thread, but definitely won’t be adding to her viewer numbers

• Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
BULLSHIT!!!! She wants another account so she can sell free stuff for a big fat profit and not tell hmrc.
Also you don’t get peoples addresses from Vinted do you? I feel like you give it to the parcel shop and they do it all for you.
Fuck off Alex

Reactions: 14

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Just in case anyone else periodically breeds a Bag for Life litter, food banks absolutely love them as donations.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
She could just donate the items directly to a charity shop. Job done, anonymity protected.
THIS! Just let the charity shop sell it. Most chazzers these days know their brands so it’s not like a Jigsaw coat will go for a fiver. They’ll make a decent profit out of it.

• Heart

Flivver

VIP Member
She has no idea. January is not the month for ‘payday treats.’ It’s the month of overdrafts!

Most salaried workers got paid early for Christmas, paid for the festivities then have the interminable wait for January’s salary.

Her content is tone deaf as usual.

• Heart

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
‘We were both invited to a last minute black tie event’.
Unlikely the event was last minute but more likely that their invite was. Maybe they had to make up numbers 🙊
I’m just trying to imagine the conversation that preceded their invite:
“Oh noes, Tarquin and Jocasta have cancelled! Is there anyone we can invite at the last minute?”
“How about Alex and that dopey husband of hers?”
“Hmm. All right then but don’t expect a gift beyond cheap candles, sit downwind of him and for godsake lock up any leftovers!”

• Haha
I’m glad she finally getting the chance to get away by herself…
View attachment 2559697
Not exclusive to her at all but I’d LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the rooms influencers are discussing 2024 in! The economy is fucked, brands are about to (largely) experience a shit peak trade and try and recoup by cutting back costs for the rest of the financial year. There’s an ever growing backlash against influencers promoting unsustainable consumption (both wrt spending and the env’t) and receiving freebies.

Idk sort of fascinated to see how different influencers respond to this all? Unsurprisingly Alex remains happily delulu occupying a different reality.

• Heart

CecBear

I’ve been off Vinted a few days and have just seen that awful restaurant reel. My god , words fail me. Pretending you can’t afford something when you clearly can is beyond embarrassing. This is hands down worse than the sourdough as it is so incredibly rude to the poor bastards trying to keep their local/small restaurants going in this difficult climate. Her instagram colleagues who know the truth about the kind in money she rakes must be rolling their eyes.

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
I know it’s up to all of us to inform ourselves.. but am I the only one who doesn’t want/need to have every single influencer posting multiple times a day about the conflict and their opinions? To me that’s just a sure fire way to spread misinformation and rile people up to take action the wrong way.
Yes I completely agree. I don’t need to read about it from some no one who knows sod all - that’s not what I want from SM!

influencerbore

VIP Member
View attachment 2518892

“we’ve finally saved up” 🥹👉🏻👈🏻 is so fucking pathetic to me I’m sorry, she’s stuck in self pitying Dickensian urchin mode. Also lol at that being her only ever attempt at financial transparency.
Yeah this whole ‘we’ve saved up’ commentary is pure bullshit. So you’re telling me her savings paid for Japan, California trips, new sofa upholstery (which isn’t cheap), paying staff! She’s fucking lying, she clearly earns good money