Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atome74

I suspect no Pilates studios have been in touch to offer her a freebie!
so Katherine Ormerod was promoting Fluidform for a bit, but she's practically half Alex's size... I actually think this sucks for Alex as it would be genuinely more interesting to see someone with an average body and some injuries get sponsored, but she won't look nearly as awesome in activewear.

I have to admit that all the pyjamas I own have pockets but that’s entirely coincidental. I didn’t “research” it à la Alex. I also seem to have acquired a number of dresses with pockets and I’m just used to that now. So much so that I bought one without pockets this summer and didn’t know what to do with my hands!!!
---

Don’t judge me but I bought some Arizona Love sandals based on her promotion of them!! But in my defence (and hers?) they are actually super comfortable and great for walking and NOT the bandana ones she loves. I wouldn’t pay full price for them though, as they’re just jazzed up Tevas.
I’ve got the bandana ones (not influenced by Alex) that I got for an absolute steal and they’re a massive pain in the arse with the bits of material flapping about

Dizzy

VIP Member
Possible stupid question but I don’t understand every nuance of the Palestine/Israel situation. Is she being criticised because she has just referred to Palestinian people and casualties and not Israeli too?

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
She’s posted again today about frames (pictures not glasses!), which makes me think she must use some sort of scheduling app like Hootsuite.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
That’s so interesting because I thought you couldn’t use dehumidifier water for anything. Will try it for the plants, thanks!