Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeWithTheHair

Alex’s latest post, she’s been ‘pushing herself’ this week….by wearing red trousers…fuck me calm down Alex love, don’t overdo it there
This fully sits in the Cher in Clueless “I broke in my purple clogs” list of achievements. Wow.

As for the “travelled for work” - when the “work” is just “go, travel, it’s on us” that’s not usually what that means, is it?! Me and my OH have to travel for work quite often. To give presentations, win new business, meet clients, catch very early trains etc… Not to sound bitter, but wtf is this made up world she inhabits. I cannot wait for it to all come crashing down. What skills will she have outside of her phone/her own relentlessly redecorated house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CausticYoda

Christ, pushing her crappy meal planners now as well.

'We've been menu planning for fifteen years now', clearly going as well judging the white bread crisp sarnie lunches.

• Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m the first here to wtf to coco pops selection packs for the kids stockings helloooooo
Lucky kids…

Alex seems to have no qualms about spending £££ on herself or taking herself off to California for a long weekend but when it come to her children it’s second-hand everything, a caravan in Skegness and fucking Coco Pops for Christmas? And I say that as someone who loves a chaz but ffs, buy your kids say, some decent shoes. We know you can afford it Alex!

HelenaHandbasket

I bought some jeans like this, tried them on at home and my husband looked absolutely horrified. :LOL:

I returned them as no matter what I tried them with I couldn't get past the fact that I looked like I had rickets.

• Haha
Also, poor Cato - Alex is raking it in with collabs/adverts etc but he's in tatty/ripped second hand shoes and his birthday decorations are a partially deflated sh*tty Halloween balloon arch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Isthatso?

Alex thinks she’s quite a motivated person 😂😂😂
I just nearly choked on my drink hearing that!

• Haha

raaraat

Brave! Like she’s a returning soldier. Everyone’s lost the plot on her post. It’s glasses fgs not adversity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

influencerbore

VIP Member
I don’t get the “squee, it has pockets!” thing (see Popsy thread) and when influencers do it I just think why? Do they see something I don’t or are they just jumping on the pockets bandwagon? Stop trying to make pockets happen. Women are never going to go out and about with pockets full of phone, purse, tissues, lip balm, keys and whatever else we use our bags for. The pockets we get aren’t sturdy enough and it would ruin the line of the clothes! So what do all these people want pockets for? Who the fuck cares about pockets in pyjamas?
… and breathe. But it’s a perfect example of Alex’s inane “content” lately. So she can fuck off.
Oh god you’re going to hate me! I’m obsessed with pockets. I wore a dress out the other night which had pockets so I didn’t need a bag!
I mean I’m not doing the research like Alex, so I’m no expert.
I also wore glasses…. She’d fucking love me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Alex is so cool and #notlikeothermums that she let her son run around naked at Peggy’s birthday party and put it on Instagram! I mean, she’s covered him up with a emoji but wouldn’t you just tell a kid it’s time to cut the cake so it’s time to put some pants on?

• Haha

MeWithTheHair

So weird to make the point that writing to your MP is free. Like, obviously it’s free?! What a fruit loop. What a weird thing to co-opt in a weird try at ownership

• Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I can’t even comment on the Specsavers ad.

It fills me with rage that she promotes buying Tat from Tiger all year and then especially at Christmas, but then harps on in such a performative way about the environment and being frugal. The special water collecting splatter jug by the sink for collecting leftover water. But will spaff £30 on totally unnecessary, made in China tacky Christmas decorations that will end up in landfill. ARGHFHGHHFHHFH
£30 on tacky Tiger tat yet Cato’s shoes are falling apart.

Someone needs to call bollocks on the Harry Hill comment.

Libertine

VIP Member
Alex’s email list is her greatest asset. The newsletter is just so she can maintain the email contacts.

Should IG disappear tonight, Alex has a direct line of contact to all audience.

It’s far, far more than another selling platform. It’s possibly the smartest business move she’s ever made.

• Wow

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Well as we know, buying cheap white bread rather than sourdough is how she managed to have about 6 holidays this year!

• Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Her latest tight frugal reel on how to reuse an old match box as a birthday card after buying supermarket flowers and wrapped them in nice paper. I. Am. Deceased.

• Haha