The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she left the tag in the trousers but they’re being worn out and about?! Also, the sezane red cardigan was from a paid post, does she not need to declare it in what is now a 5 day further ad for it?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg did she really say she leaves the tag on because she isn’t fully committed?
That’s awful behaviour that shouldn’t be encouraged. So what is she sending the stuff back after walking all around London? 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Imagine buying those trousers not knowing that they've been that up close and personal with her flaps before she finally realised what a monstrosity they are and returned them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that’s what my fave jeans currently look like as I can’t stop eating and so they don’t fit me 😂😳😂 also ANOTHER post on TikTok where she has new Everlane jeans!!! Literally how much has she bought new this year alone 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going to a Damson Madder event wearing their jeans with the label on.
I wonder if they’ll find it as amusing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg that’s what my fave jeans currently look like as I can’t stop eating and so they don’t fit me 😂😳😂 also ANOTHER post on TikTok where she has new Everlane jeans!!! Literally how much has she bought new this year alone 😳😳
The shape of those jeans reminds me of clown trousers.
---
Didn’t she say a few reels ago that she only buys clothes that are comfortable these days? Those leopard trews look anything but with that camel toe. She must be cut in half everytime she sits down! I’m hoping someone calls out her leaving the tag in in the comments - surely she’s not intending to return those after wearing them? That’s shameless even by her standards!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she actually wore her clothes as often as the rest of us do, they'd end up ripped to shreds at the bottom. They're dragging on the floor!

Reactions: 1
She's such a skank, can't believe she's worn them several times but has the label on ready to return?! So outrageous and no comments calling out this behaviour?!

She's such a skank, can't believe she's worn them several times but has the label on ready to return?! So outrageous and no comments calling out this behaviour?!
This is fraud- it’s so irresponsible for her to be promoting this as technically it’s illegal to do this. As well as being morally wrong. She’s SO trashy!

This is so grim. Imagine if she did return them now after she's being wearing them wedged up her camel's toe :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
I mean they’d stink of minge vapours surely?
You just can’t return worn jeans after you’ve been living in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently she’s now removed the label. I’m surprised no one called her out on that in the comments, though maybe they did and she deleted.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.