The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has anyone noticed the little 'send a gift button' on her reels? Not seen them on any other influencer's videos
UGH she's so bleeping beggy. Send a gift - why would anyone want to do that?!!
---
FUPA that’s all I saw. They don’t look good at all. She should splash out and get the Ganni barrel ones, but then we’d all be slagging her off on here for spending £300 🤣
Honestly, I couldn't give a tit how much she spends. I am a high end bleep and have lots of expensive things - buy cheap, buy twice is my moto! What grinds my gears is how tight she is with everything else, how she won't put her hand in her pocket and pay her way, how she's always begging for "gifts" or "a coffee" and how she continues to pedal this bullshit that she lives frugally.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, I couldn't give a tit how much she spends. I am a high end bleep and have lots of expensive things - buy cheap, buy twice is my moto! What grinds my gears is how tight she is with everything else, how she won't put her hand in her pocket and pay her way, how she's always begging for "gifts" or "a coffee" and how she continues to pedal this bullshit that she lives frugally.
Agree! I like my share of pricey brands, though I usually find them on sale on Vinted, but I also don’t pretend to be “frugal” or so poor that I can’t afford sourdough. And I spend money on other people too!

Reactions: 5
She is only keeping those trousers because all the fashion girlies have them and she was be trendy and cool. Its so sad. Also as someone else mentioned clothes up to a year are deff still new.
---

Reactions: 6
Agree! I like my share of pricey brands, though I usually find them on sale on Vinted, but I also don’t pretend to be “frugal” or so poor that I can’t afford sourdough. And I spend money on other people too!
You mean you don’t just gift post office candles tied together with ribbon that someone wrapped your last birthday present with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just find the carry on so pointless - like what is her/the frugality’s actual value proposition? The frugality angle is grossly offensive in a CoL crisis, the households needing to cancel their tv license aren’t doing so to fund a pair of leopard print jeans they’re doing it to feed their kids or turn the heating on. All she does is shop? Which is fine, but you can’t do point 1 and point 2 it’s just grim.

Reactions: 20
She’d hate me if I used the f-word but I think this is actually a nice outfit on her. Much better than those hideous leopard trews. Though I thought that jumper was flogged on Vinted a while ago?

IMG_1293.jpeg

Reactions: 7
If you want to spend a fortune on ugly trousers, then go for it. What winds me up is that she seems to not like them very much herself and yet felt the need to talk herself into buying them.

If you want to spend a fortune on ugly trousers, then go for it. What winds me up is that she seems to not like them very much herself and yet felt the need to talk herself into buying them.
oh I love the Ganni ones, I’ve basket danced with them for weeks. Can’t seem to hit buy though 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s def going to buy a new pair of shoes to go with them if she thinks none of her many many MANY existing pairs, plus the other many she’s forgotten about, go with those leopard disasters

Ugh, I’m finding myself coveting the green Jigsaw coat.

Send help!
You are not alone! I’ve set up Vinted alerts because I don’t have the £££££ for a full-length Jigsaw wool coat. We can wear them in a winter or two’s time when the people that got gifted them sell them!

I didn’t want to say anything… but I have her green coat in the navy and I bought it in the green as well 🫣 I retuned the green one in a medium to John Lewis in Leeds yesterday as the sizing was huge.
They’re lovely coats and they last years.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t want to say anything… but I have her green coat in the navy and I bought it in the green as well 🫣 I retuned the green one in a medium to John Lewis in Leeds yesterday as the sizing was huge.
They’re lovely coats and they last years.
John Lewis online have one left in M (prob the one you returned!!) but I’m about a size smaller than Alex and her S looked pretty oversized. So I’ll play the waiting game!

Reactions: 3
For lazy dressers like me” says woman who’s only job is literally about getting dressed, buying clothes to get dressed in, and talking about how to dress.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll be asking for recommendations as usual and then eating crisps for a week but getting a load of content out of other people’s suggestions
---
Oh I hadn’t seen her post asking for recommendations before I wrote that….nothing if not predictable is Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.