The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shudder to think of Alex’s awful ‘Frugal Guide’ to Manchester. It’s my home town and I don’t want her dragging it down 😭

Though I am tempted to send her some anti-recommendations for laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Frugal’ as she buys yet another expensive pair of jeans, that she doesn’t even like, but decides to keep 🤣. Hilarious!!! Can she not see what an utter non sensical she is!?!

I came on here mainly to say - her voice 🤯!!!!! Can she not speak without sounding like she needs to blow her nose first? Or without it sounding like she’s chewing on her inside cheeks or?!! How she got passed a first date is beyond me!!! Annoying doesn’t cover it!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m just back from a stay in Manc and visit frequently. I’m not giving away my precious reccos to her but can’t wait to see what a meal she makes of this!!

Reactions: 2
It’s just a parody account now isn’t it…slit skirt, bare legs and white ankle socks in WINTER…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she sold an ivory wooly jumper from sezane and a red coat from sezane not the cardigan

Reactions: 1
I also have some Manchester recommendations but thought sharing them with her was akin to drafting her next newsletter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was definitely a red jumper for sale
Hmm maybe she sold a different red jumper then. Surely even Alex of the two-week holiday she pretended was one wouldn’t go to the trouble of filming several reels in a certain jumper ahead of selling it, and then using the reels over the course of the year??

I just can't cope with her face any more, the smirk-y joker mouth, the sinuses, the looks off camera, tucking your cardigan in, and the silent gallumphing clips that add nothing. The endless tat buying as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did she manage to find a card with a picture of her and Dopes on the front??

“Never got round to” writing it last year because she’s soooo busy doing SFA?
---
Not for the first time, Alex sounds like my sister in law with her “and that’s enough”. My SiL says similar things, which I find really odd. I’ll ask her if they’ve got any holidays planned or she’ll see that we’re off somewhere and she’ll go “We’re not quite ready for overseas holidays yet. And that’s ok”. Did I say it wasn’t??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.