The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering the same, could it be medication that’s causing it? I really don’t know how she gets so many skincare and makeup freebies as she’s hardly a good ad for the brands.

Reactions: 2
I would never have paid any attention to this before Alex’s freyeday posts and how wearing glasses makes you a minority. But today I was in a meeting and there was 7 of us (3 women and 4 men) and I was the only one NOT wearing glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would never have paid any attention to this before Alex’s freyeday posts and how wearing glasses makes you a minority. But today I was in a meeting and there was 7 of us (3 women and 4 men) and I was the only one NOT wearing glasses.
I always think this now too! More than 75% of my team, me included, wear glasses. We are a big mix of ages and genders too. She essentially made this up as being a problem

On more than one post….shes been deleting comments on the Anya post as she told everyone the wrong time and it was sold out, so can imagine she’ll be knackered deleting all the negative comments on her latest post

Reactions: 2
Does she use some sort of scheduling app for Instagram? Because she called for a ceasefire AFTER it was actually announced.

• Haha
Fair play to her for her latest post in support of Palestinians. It would be an impossible task for her to try to respond to even half of the comments.
She has a very white and privileged follower base and its showing in a lot of the comments. Not easy to speak up suspecting that is what you may be met with

Reactions: 7
Have you considered doing glasses free Thursday to support the oft persecuted glasses free community? 🤓

• Haha
I just love how in her latest reel she doesn’t like to create too much hype yet that’s exactly what she’s doing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her for her latest post in support of Palestinians. It would be an impossible task for her to try to respond to even half of the comments.
She has a very white and privileged follower base and its showing in a lot of the comments. Not easy to speak up suspecting that is what you may be met with
100% fair play to her!

The comments are insane. Yes October 7th was awful but the people commenting appear to have no grasp of proportionality! That’s the bloody point FFS it’s shouldn’t be controversial to say so!

Reactions: 5
Agree, fair play to Alex

It's taken too long, and she's definitely following in the slipstream of black influencers like Africa and Medina.

Alex, this is a start, but you need to do better to acknowledge the labour of the black and brown women you take your lead from.

• Heart
Maybe Alex's performatively diverse kids book selection is paying dividends?! She hates any kind of criticism so this must be killing her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.